Breast Adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun

xorand

Reaction score
Spiritual success to the airport girl in an earlier patreon post:

The sun was setting over the airport terminal as I made my way towards check-in. I couldn't help but notice the woman standing in front of me in line. She had long, dark hair that cascaded down her back like a waterfall, framing her delicate features perfectly. Her skin glowed in the fading light, and her lips were painted a deep shade of red that stood out against her porcelain complexion. She wore a pair of form-fitting blue jeans that accentuated her slender waist and full hips. Her tight blue top seemed to hug her slim back like a glove, but ... I couldn't quite believe my eyes, but it looked like her breasts were out beside her arms. As she turned to face me, my heart skipped a beat as my suspicions were confirmed... Her breasts were massive, round orbs that strained against the fabric of her top, threatening to spill out at any moment. I could tell from the way they moved that they were real. I found myself growing increasingly aroused just thinking about what it would be like to hold them in my hands.
As I checked in through security, I kept glancing around, hoping to catch another glimpse of her. But she seemed to have disappeared into thin air. As I boarded the plane, my hopes of seeing her again we dashed. I settled into my seat and closed my eyes, trying to clear my mind and relax. Just then, I felt someone nudge me gently on the shoulder. When I opened my eyes, there she was, smiling down at me. "I'm sorry," she said softly, "Did I wake you?" I shook my head, unable to speak. She chuckled and sat down beside me, placing her hand on mine. "My name's Ava," she said, her voice like silk.
We talked for an hour when the came by with the liquor cart. Ava ordered a glass of wine while I got a whiskey neat. After our drinks arrived, Ava continued talking about herself. She told me how she grew up in a small town in rural Ohio, where everyone knew everybody else. She always dreamed of escaping her tiny town and seeing the world. So after graduating high school, she saved up enough money to move to New York City. There, she worked hard and eventually landed a job as a travel journalist. She traveled all over the world, writing articles about travel experiences. But despite her success, she still felt like something was missing. That's why she decided to take a break from traveling for someone else's reasons and embark on a solo adventure with no writing deadlines.
As we drank our cocktails, I noticed that Ava was becoming more and more flirtatious. She leaned in closer to me, her breast brushing against my arm. She whispered in my ear, "I bet you're wondering how in the world a girl like me has such enormous breasts?" I blushed and stammered, unsure how to respond. She giggled and reached for my hand. "Don't worry, I won't keep you in suspense. You see, all the girls in my family grow breasts exceedingly fast, and they don't stop for a long time. Let that sink in, as big as I am now, I am still getting bigger."
"Here," she grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest, "feel how soft these are?"
I pushed a little and felt flesh start to well up around my fingers. "Wow, neither have I seen such a beautiful girl or anyone with breasts as beautiful."
As I was a little absorbed in feeling her chest, I failed to notice that Ava was biting her lip and moaning under her breath. "I also failed to mention, these beauties are incredibly sensitive. Take me to dinner tonight and I'll show you how sensitive!"

When we landed in Tokyo, I was eager to get to know Ava better. Over dinner, we talked about everything from politics to music to our childhood memories. She was intelligent, funny, and incredibly charming. And those breasts... I couldn't stop thinking about them. They were like two perfect spheres, begging to be touched and caressed. I wanted nothing more than to reach out and squeeze them, to feel their weight in my hands. But I resisted, determined not to ruin the evening by making a move too soon.
After dinner, we headed up the stairs to our hotel rooms, and as I was waiting to say goodnight at her door, she pulled me into her room.
"I told you if you took me to dinner tonight, I'd show you how sensitive these are!"
She sat me down on the bed and stripped my pants off. Unable to put two and two together, I let her do as she pleased, hoping for an explanation.
She walked up between my legs and gave me a quick kiss. Almost as quick, she knelt down, and pulled her top off, releasing her massive breasts. They crashed down on my abdomen, knocking the wind out of me. She laughed, "You look surprised! Well, you'll be even more surprised to know that my breasts are so sensitive, giving you a titjob can even get me to an orgasm."
Without further ado, she sandwiched my member between her tits, completely engulfing it in flesh.
She then started moving her breasts up and down, bathing my cock in saliva. The sensation was indescribable. My cock throbbed with pleasure as her breasts moved rhythmically, massaging every inch of my shaft. I groaned loudly as waves of pleasure coursed through my body.
Ava, too, was also enjoying it quite a bit! Her rhythm broke a bit as she played with her nipples as she bounced her boobs up and down. It wasn't long before she began to quiver and moan, her breasts jiggling wildly. She threw her head back and screamed in ecstasy as we managed to climax together.
Seeing how sensitive her breasts were, I asked her to hop up on the bed and lay on her back. The sight was amazing. Her breasts met firmly in the middle leaving a long cleavage line from chin to belly button, and they rolled over her arms almost touching the bed. As I positioned myself above her, the moving bed caused an ocean of jiggle.
I dove in for one of her perfect little pinky-sized nipples, teasing it with my lips and tongue. She smiled in encouragement, so I nibbled and pulled as much flesh as I could into my mouth. The sensation caught her off guard as she bucked her hips upwards, causing her breasts to jerk violently and dance. I held onto the nipple in my mouth as strongly as I could, but it managed to yank out given the weight behind it.
This time I prepared by wrapping my arms around as much breast as I could, trying to hold them steady as I repeated it. This time I also sucked as hard as I could while pressing my lips together. She bucked again, almost throwing me off, but I kept at it, relishing in the flavor of her flesh and knowing it must feel good. As I continued, the bucking started dwindling down and when it nearly stopped, I heard a gentle whimper, "Please... no more. I can't take any more orgasms."
I thought, "Wait, this was giving her orgasms, I think I hit the jackpot!"
"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I got a little carried away, and didn't quite realize that was what the bucking was."
I got up off her body so she could get comfortable. Looking down I realized just how good it was. The bed was soaked. "Oh, well, good thing there's two beds in this room! Let's get to the clean one and cuddle" I suggested.
We got up and switched beds and cuddled up together in a spoon. "That was amazing," she said sleepily. "I've never felt that good, even as sensitive as they normally are."
I gave her a hug from behind, pulling her close with my arms under her breasts. "I'll happily repeat this the entire trip."
"I'll hold you to that," she giggled, wrapping her arms tightly around her breasts holding mine prisoners underneath them.
"OK. In all seriousness, would you like to travel with me across Japan? You told me that was your plan anyways, so I thought it'd be fun to do this together," Ava asked.
"I'd love to!" I replied excitedly. "You're a ton of fun to be around, so even if I push what just happened a few minutes ago out of my mind, I'd definitely go. I can barely imagine how great it'll also be to spend the nights with you."
"Great! We can explore the country together and have lots of fun along the way."
The next morning, we woke up early and packed our things. As we made our way to the train station, I couldn't help but think about last night. Those breasts were unlike anything I had ever seen before. I couldn't wait to see what other surprises awaited us on our journey.
---
Written with a little AI help to get the ball rolling and help with descriptions.

Attachments

• 2023-07-group-5-d.jpg
    2023-07-group-5-d.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 536
  • 2023-08-group-2-a.jpg
    2023-08-group-2-a.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 461
Last edited by a moderator:
Two more little segments.

Exploring Ava's trip in Japan, we have her Lumiere camera-app posts.

Ava's Snow-capped Cleavage in Hokkaido
Oh wow, I can't believe how stunning the scenery is here in Hokkaido!
My new boy-toy and I have been having such an amazing time exploring all the beautiful sights, and this photo was taken when we stopped to catch our breath after hiking up one of the nearby mountain trails.

The weather may be freezing but my curves are always ready for adventure!
I just had to take a quick selfie to show off my snow-capped cleavage, it's not every day you get to see a girl with boobs like mine braving the elements like this!
Hope you enjoy the picture as much as we enjoyed taking it, xox

Sultry Sightings in Sapporo: Ava Stuns in Scarlet
My new boy toy and I were out exploring the streets of Sapporo when we came across this adorable little izakaya (Japanese pub) called 'Hana Bar'. We decided to stop by for a drink and some traditional Japanese food. The atmosphere was cozy and intimate, perfect for couples like us.

Attachments

• 2023-08-group-2-c.jpg
    2023-08-group-2-c.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2023-08-group-2-b.jpg
    2023-08-group-2-b.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 107