What are your top 3 big boob lesbian scenes?

I know that most here are into B/G hardcore scenes but I love seeing big breasted girls being with each other. Great synastry between two women is hot as hell to me.

1. Starr and Sassi (BBWBoobs.com): IMO, the best boob sucking scene I've ever seen. Especially Starr. If you watch it, you'll see how impressed Starr is with Sassi's size and her love of big boobs in general. Starr is sucking Sassi's boobs like it's her last meal and she makes Sassi up her boob sucking level. For those who don't know or have never seen it, go to BBWBoobs 2 on PH.

2. Milena and Hitomi, Violin Lessons: This is Hitomi at nearly her size peak and Milena outboobs her anyway. Hitomi held her own in the boob department though. The dominance that Milena shown was so sexy and the awe that Hitomi had for her made the scene special. Great boob inter play between both of them.

3. Cotton Candi and Lexxi Luxe: The irony is that I'm not a fan of either of them separately but they did a scene together in skimpy bikinis that couldn't cover their breasts. They're bouncing up and down, they're clapping their boobs together. The way they admire their boobs as they're together is great too.
any more of sassi?

I can’t stand girl/girl unless 1 guy is involved.

I am fine with girl/girl/guy

I do not want to see…

Girl/girl
Girl/girl/guy/guy

OP is asking for favourite lesbian scenes..title is very clear. Only those people who like lesbian scenes need comment here, rest can take it easy.

I know that most here are into B/G hardcore scenes but I love seeing big breasted girls being with each other. Great synastry between two women is hot as hell to me.

1. Starr and Sassi (BBWBoobs.com): IMO, the best boob sucking scene I've ever seen. Especially Starr. If you watch it, you'll see how impressed Starr is with Sassi's size and her love of big boobs in general. Starr is sucking Sassi's boobs like it's her last meal and she makes Sassi up her boob sucking level. For those who don't know or have never seen it, go to BBWBoobs 2 on PH.

2. Milena and Hitomi, Violin Lessons: This is Hitomi at nearly her size peak and Milena outboobs her anyway. Hitomi held her own in the boob department though. The dominance that Milena shown was so sexy and the awe that Hitomi had for her made the scene special. Great boob inter play between both of them.

3. Cotton Candi and Lexxi Luxe: The irony is that I'm not a fan of either of them separately but they did a scene together in skimpy bikinis that couldn't cover their breasts. They're bouncing up and down, they're clapping their boobs together. The way they admire their boobs as they're together is great too.
the scene of Sassy sucking Starr is one of the best lesbian sucking huge tits I have ever seen. It dates from 2006 but still legendary. The rare lesbian sucking big tits scenes that can compete with this scene are: Brook Wylde & Maserati, Rika Momoi sucked by Mink Asakura, Carol Goldnerova suck Vanessa B (in both scenes), Lana Ivans Sucked By Carol Goldnerova, Jamyn Suck Rebbeca Love,Hoshi & Nanase suck Mitsuki An,Keisha suck Ava Love,Shae Spreadz suck Felicia Clover,Tamera Stylez suck Aryana Adin,Redd Addair suck Michelle Monaghan

I don't like lesbian scenes, never have for some reason
I respect your choice and your taste bro, but the reasons why I prefer lesbian scenes when women suck big breasts are:

1) I think that women know the sensitivity of other women's bodies better than men and I find that most of the time the scenes of women (that I have seen) sucking a woman's breasts are more sensual

2) The rare scenes of a man sucking a woman's big tits that I tolerate watching are Japanese JAVs, like BoinBB because I find they are aesthetically more refined when they suck tits in JAV scenes And that it's rare that it's unshaven, bearded or ugly old men in the JAV breast sucking scenes. Most of the time it's refined young men with milfs or young men with young women, so I tolerate watching them.

3) As I explained above, it is also for the aesthetic side, because for me it never excited me to look at a rude, unshaven, paunchy and bearded guy (example: like xx-cell (but not only him)) suck the big breasts of the beautiful woman (whether it's a MILF or a young woman in her twenties) who realizes my fantasy instead of it being me

4) I prefer to see a woman sucking the breasts of another woman, it excites me more. My masculine pride (in my mind) does not tolerate seeing another man sucking the breasts of a woman other than Me

I respect your choice and your taste bro, but the reasons why I prefer lesbian scenes when women suck big breasts are:

1) I think that women know the sensitivity of other women's bodies better than men and I find that most of the time the scenes of women (that I have seen) sucking a woman's breasts are more sensual

2) The rare scenes of a man sucking a woman's big tits that I tolerate watching are Japanese JAVs, like BoinBB because I find they are aesthetically more refined when they suck tits in JAV scenes And that it's rare that it's unshaven, bearded or ugly old men in the JAV breast sucking scenes. Most of the time it's refined young men with milfs or young men with young women, so I tolerate watching them.

3) As I explained above, it is also for the aesthetic side, because for me it never excited me to look at a rude, unshaven, paunchy and bearded guy (example: like xx-cell (but not only him)) suck the big breasts of the beautiful woman (whether it's a MILF or a young woman in her twenties) who realizes my fantasy instead of it being me

4) I prefer to see a woman sucking the breasts of another woman, it excites me more. My masculine pride (in my mind) does not tolerate seeing another man sucking the breasts of a woman other than Me
my #1, I'm not into dick. The only one I want to see fucking is mine.