What are your top 3 big boob lesbian scenes?

Curtwill

Reaction score
I know that most here are into B/G hardcore scenes but I love seeing big breasted girls being with each other. Great synastry between two women is hot as hell to me.

1. Starr and Sassi (BBWBoobs.com): IMO, the best boob sucking scene I've ever seen. Especially Starr. If you watch it, you'll see how impressed Starr is with Sassi's size and her love of big boobs in general. Starr is sucking Sassi's boobs like it's her last meal and she makes Sassi up her boob sucking level. For those who don't know or have never seen it, go to BBWBoobs 2 on PH.

2. Milena and Hitomi, Violin Lessons: This is Hitomi at nearly her size peak and Milena outboobs her anyway. Hitomi held her own in the boob department though. The dominance that Milena shown was so sexy and the awe that Hitomi had for her made the scene special. Great boob inter play between both of them.

3. Cotton Candi and Lexxi Luxe: The irony is that I'm not a fan of either of them separately but they did a scene together in skimpy bikinis that couldn't cover their breasts. They're bouncing up and down, they're clapping their boobs together. The way they admire their boobs as they're together is great too.

1. Conclave of cleavage - Shione Cooper, Sensual Jane and Kora Kyrk, (coincidentally I've fucked all three of these buxom beauties)

2. Hitomi and lactating Katerina Hartlova - I actually don't know which of these amazing slim and stacked natural beauties I'm more jealous of in that scene.

3. Pretty much any of the lesbian scenes from Score's On Location Eleuthera which features Christy Marks and Lorna Morgan.

1. Conclave of cleavage - Shione Cooper, Sensual Jane and Kora Kyrk, (coincidentally I've fucked all three of these buxom beauties)

2. Hitomi and lactating Katerina Hartlova - I actually don't know which of these amazing slim and stacked natural beauties I'm more jealous of in that scene.

3. Pretty much any of the lesbian scenes from Score's On Location Eleuthera which features Christy Marks and Lorna Morgan.
I am especially envious of the first statement...fucked all of them already!!

I know that most here are into B/G hardcore scenes but I love seeing big breasted girls being with each other. Great synastry between two women is hot as hell to me.

1. Starr and Sassi (BBWBoobs.com): IMO, the best boob sucking scene I've ever seen. Especially Starr. If you watch it, you'll see how impressed Starr is with Sassi's size and her love of big boobs in general. Starr is sucking Sassi's boobs like it's her last meal and she makes Sassi up her boob sucking level. For those who don't know or have never seen it, go to BBWBoobs 2 on PH.

2. Milena and Hitomi, Violin Lessons: This is Hitomi at nearly her size peak and Milena outboobs her anyway. Hitomi held her own in the boob department though. The dominance that Milena shown was so sexy and the awe that Hitomi had for her made the scene special. Great boob inter play between both of them.

3. Cotton Candi and Lexxi Luxe: The irony is that I'm not a fan of either of them separately but they did a scene together in skimpy bikinis that couldn't cover their breasts. They're bouncing up and down, they're clapping their boobs together. The way they admire their boobs as they're together is great too.
Classic. Them bikinis are mad. I'm watching a newer one of them now in micro bikini, in a pool of oil. Fantastic

Maybe not my top 3 but what comes to mind as up there:

1. Angela White sucking hard on Milena Velba.

2. Anna Song on Miosotis is classic.

3. Westy getting her enlarged juggs squeezed.

Since someone preceding doing honorable mentions: Hitomi and Luna totally going off on each other's boobage.

Luna Amor and Lexi (dark milky areolas)

Samantha Lily and Katerina Hartlova

Luna Amor and Hitomi Tanaka

Honorable mention: Melina Velba and Nadine Jansen
Luna and lexi [after nadine/milena)

Milena Velba in the parking lot with a redhead breastfeeding.

Best big boob lesbian scene ever.
Probably the best Sunny Wagner suck lactating boobs of Milena