Videos of women breast-thrusting and otherwise giving the illusion of natural (real-time) breast expansion - Add yours!

It's a pretty hard to find kink

I've modified the thread title slightly to give a little more scope for content.

Example:

Attachments

• Breast Thrust 1.mp4
    3.6 MB
It's a pretty hard to find kink
My wife (overweight, big but not huge breasts) is thinking about if it is worth to make an onlyfans about breast expansion. In particular because she is trying some real natural breast enlargement via herbs and suction devices.

My wife (overweight, big but not huge breasts) is thinking about if it is worth to make an onlyfans about breast expansion. In particular because she is trying some real natural breast enlargement via herbs and suction devices.
Well, I for one support the idea. Please send a link if she decides to go ahead with the venture, I'd be intrigued to follow her progress.

The question is if this is a niche which can generate a good amount of followers.

Regarding absolute size, her breasts are quite big, but she is also quite overweight. So they look not sooo big. And of course there are a lot of BBWs with bigger boobs.

Her boobs have grown slowly but constant over the last 20 years. And since loosing weight didn't work out (and since I am an admirer of HUGE boobs :ROFLMAO:) she decided to try to adjust the size of her boobs to the rest of her body with the help of herbs and noogleberry (although the biggest noogleberry cups are quite small...)

She also wears sometimes some breast enhancers aka "chicken fillets" with 880g per pair if we go out. However, they make only a small - but visible - difference.