REQUEST Upscale Your Old Clips? Add Them Here (READ FIRST POST - DNP List Applies)

Requesting more content and/or information
Status
Not open for further replies.
All due respect for Upscaler, but is there anyone else that could do this? It seems like having just one person take care of all the requests is a bottleneck, if they can't get to the requests for whatever reason. Having 2 or 3 others help out would clear out the backlog, no? I would volunteer, if I knew what software was being used.

All due respect for Upscaler, but is there anyone else that could do this? It seems like having just one person take care of all the requests is a bottleneck, if they can't get to the requests for whatever reason. Having 2 or 3 others help out would clear out the backlog, no? I would volunteer, if I knew what software was being used.
Did you try to send @Upscaler a message with that little envelope icon at the top right corner of the page?

What was the request? I've done a few before when the videos looked interesting, but generally folks on here want the meastro to do it for them which is understandable as Upscaler has more expertise in this field.

Sure Upscaler would have mentioned this, but there's quite a fair few programs that could end up being used depending on the state of the clip/video. There isn't a simple one size fits all workflow as so many video clips have been compressed to absolute shit and carry loads of artifacts and defects of varying issues.

To do it properly takes a lot of time and patience, a fact made worse by the fact it's also very resource intensive in that you need a pretty powerful system otherwise you'll be looking at several hours if not days just to do a short video.

Last edited:
What was the request? I've done a few before when the videos looked interesting, but generally folks on here want the meastro to do it for them which is understandable as Upscaler has more expertise in this field.

Sure Upscaler would have mentioned this, but there's quite a fair few programs that could end up being used depending on the state of the clip/video. There isn't a simple one size fits all workflow as so many video clips have been compressed to absolute shit and carry loads of artifacts and defects of varying issues.

To do it properly takes a lot of time and patience, a fact made worse by the fact it's also very resource intensive in that you need a pretty powerful system otherwise you'll be looking at several hours if not days just to do a short video.
The request was the Petra verkaik lotion video, but honestly, there's a whole catalog of Petra videos that can benefit from upscaling - all the stuff from her website, and the whole centerfolds video that she did on her own, etc.

That last sentence in your post is actually one of the best arguments for why it would be better to have two or three others work on the requests as well. And yes, it may require some skill and expertise, but that can be learned, right?

The request was the Petra verkaik lotion video, but honestly, there's a whole catalog of Petra videos that can benefit from upscaling - all the stuff from her website, and the whole centerfolds video that she did on her own, etc.

That last sentence in your post is actually one of the best arguments for why it would be better to have two or three others work on the requests as well. And yes, it may require some skill and expertise, but that can be learned, right?
I already did your request in this post.

Attachments

• ChloeV-3212248-757d39f84a418d7e141eba65b6563b46_2.00x_1280x960_ghq-5.mp4_thumbs.jpg
    ChloeV-3212248-757d39f84a418d7e141eba65b6563b46_2.00x_1280x960_ghq-5.mp4_thumbs.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.