TV report on breast reduction

Titaddicted

Reaction score
As most forum members don't understand German that won't work but I'll be happy to answer some questions. The lady states to have trouble with the size due to reasons that show up in the video. I think she had buy a better bra in the first place because the one she uses at jogging looks like the same at home and fails to support totally. The reduction was from cup E to C as she tells hating her breasts like this.
The cost was not covered by health insurance because the reduced volume wasn't enough. She payed the bill 5200 Euro herself.

Maybe a warning beacuse there are some shots in the surgery as well later in the video. The end result is shown too.

The other lady fitting a pink bra inn a lingerie store tells her size is 34G. The sales lady tells the bra ranges up to 56H. So in 2003 this was the maximum size in a good shop!

Thnx @Teeeets for creating the compilation and pics!

Thnx @bigbooblover for converting the video!

Last edited:
Hi Ptar, yes I figured that but vlc player does. It is a DVD recorder file and maybe I am lazy because YouTube never complains too uploading that (unless there are tits in it!).

Helpful members fixed that very nice!

Last edited:
As most forum members don't understand German that won't work but I'll be happy to answer some questions. The lady states to have trouble with the size due to reasons that show up in the video. I think she had buy a better bra in the first place because the one she uses at jogging looks like the same at home and fails to support totally. The reduction is only from cup E to D as she tells not liking the sagging, so maybe it better called a lift.
For me hard to deal with, I still get warm feelings from them (and it has been said enough).

Maybe a warning beacuse there are some shots in the surgery as well later in the video. The end result is shown too.

I still wonder wether the TV station payed the bill..

Here is the video: https://pixeldrain.com/u/EkKnhZrX I don't know if someone faces trouble with vob file, at least VLC plays it fine.

Maybe an extension rename to mpeg does the trick but maybe someone can convert it into trouble free video?
What is the name so we can google it the pixelvid site doesn’t work

And the pics -

Attachments

• br (20).jpg
    br (20).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 378
  • br (19).jpg
    br (19).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 346
  • br (18).jpg
    br (18).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 324
  • br (12).jpg
    br (12).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 280
  • br (9).jpg
    br (9).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 260
  • br (8).jpg
    br (8).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 264
  • br (7).jpg
    br (7).jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 266
  • br (6).jpg
    br (6).jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 297
  • br (4).jpg
    br (4).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 326
  • br (2).jpg
    br (2).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 387
I still remember I recorded this from live TV thinking I need to have this!!! There are a few excellent fragments in it that I play slow or zoomed in with my DVD player.

Last edited:
Her BR and loss of a near perfect body is sad, but I enjoy how casual the Germans are about toplessness. None of the blurring, implied but not actual nudity, or face hiding you would see in a US show on the same topic.

They're doing a show about boobs, so they show boobs, and even show her oiling them up.

I bet she turned heads and broke hearts at the Euro beaches before the BR.

Did the article mention potential and certain downsides to BR or was it all upbeat?

Yes our big neighbour was very easy going on nudity, especially in northern and former East Germany. Also in 2003 I recorded Nadine and Bettie twice topless together in a erotic TV show. Also the Tutti Frutti strip show was famous abroad...

But I agree this lady would have gotten a good response outside her apparently small world.

Not a single downside is mentioned. The doctor gladly confirmed her need. But she had to pay it all by herself because there was no urgent medical need. I have the idea she received some money from the chirurg or the TV station. Or both.