The Biggest Tits You Have Seen, or Got Your Hands On (Real Life Only please)?

A good friend of mine who back in the day would let me give her a full body massage. I've held and massaged those huge breasts a couple of times, also leading to a little pussy licking and fingering. But never got to fuck her. Now she is a mom, and even though they were huge before, now they look insane!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-192328-picsay.png
    Screenshot_20220703-192328-picsay.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,607
A good friend of mine who back in the day would let me give her a full body massage. I've held and massaged those huge breasts a couple of times, also leading to a little pussy licking and fingering. But never got to fuck her. Now she is a mom, and even though they were huge before, now they look insane!
Just remembered, have some more of her from back in the day

Attachments

• 14670986849_95a1a4797a_o-picsay.jpg
    14670986849_95a1a4797a_o-picsay.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 736
  • bik2-picsay.jpg
    bik2-picsay.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 706
  • bik-picsay.jpg
    bik-picsay.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 674
  • grepp-picsay.jpg
    grepp-picsay.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 759
  • grsnob-picsay.jpg
    grsnob-picsay.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 789
  • grsnob2-picsay.jpg
    grsnob2-picsay.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 797
P cups

Attachments

• PeytonThomas_Teaser.mp4
    6 MB
Around 2010 or 2011 there was a St. Arnold's Pub crawl here in Houston in the Heights. At the last stop, Onion Creek, I saw the biggest tits in a tight turquoise v-neck could hold. Her name was Lauren Palomo. I went up and with some liquid courage I sparked up a conversation. Apparently she knew me from 2 years ago when a bunch of us, including her and her bf at the time Mario, were partying at Flying Saucer. I asked if she was still with him, in which she said he cheated on her with a high school girl, so no. After that we clicked. We started going out and those tits were by far the best I have ever beheld. Simply massive and those huge nipples were pierced (bar). Her ex send me an email detailing about her cocaine use, her dad was a high ranking police officer, how she liked being treated like trash, and generally loved being walked over. I did none of that, because she stated she wanted to take things slow. To me she was the one, but my job kept taking me out of the state. The year I decided to quit to stay with her was also the year she told me she got pregnant, by Mario. I was in Corpus Christi and through Facebook text she tells me she got pregnant. When I left for Corpus, she lost her grandmother. Mario had just lost his mother and unbeknownst to me she was still talking to him. They bonded over their loss and later that night fucked like bunnies. When she told me she was pregnant, all I could think of was to send the email Mario had sent me to sabotage my relationship with Lauren. I decided not to. I told her how I felt about her and thanked her for the time I was with her. She still wanted to be friends, but eventually I stopped talking to her. I have yet to find a girl like Lauren or tits like hers. About the only thing that I found later is she ballooned up to manatee proportions and Mario works as a tourist photographer at Space Center.

That sucks. What a bummer story, but actually sounds for the better for you. She's obviously not the one to marry, if she's cheating with an ex.

Omg,and her real measure is...?

For me it would be Karine and her 38FF's

View attachment 2685652

View attachment 2685653

View attachment 2685654

And Jenny with her 36G juggs

View attachment 2685655

View attachment 2685656

View attachment 2685657

And Claire, biggest ones yet at 38J

View attachment 2685689

View attachment 2685690

View attachment 2685691

The first two girls I took those pictures, Claire sent me the last pictures
Damn ... Claire is absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing! Would definitely like to see more of her!

Damn ... Claire is absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing! Would definitely like to see more of her!
I have a few pics, all stuff she sent me, sadly I was too horny to take my own pics when we were fooling around

I have a few pics, all stuff she sent me, sadly I was too horny to take my own pics when we were fooling around
I know that feeling 1 of my 3 tit-titans was the same way lol never got pics uncovered only teasers she sent me.

Update: reference to 1 of my 3 tit-titans previously mentioned. Oh how I miss these juggs dearly!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220722-090319-598.png
    Screenshot_20220722-090319-598.png
    410 KB · Views: 1,610
Last edited:
Ahh back in the days when Big Bust Dancers appeared at the local clubs... (Pandora, Nikki)
Or when they would visit the town to entertain their fans. (the rest)

Attachments

• 43976175_016_41ab.jpg
    43976175_016_41ab.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 193
  • PandoraPeaks64.jpg
    PandoraPeaks64.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 179
  • nikkknockers13.jpg
    nikkknockers13.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 172
  • minka002.jpg
    minka002.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 170
  • labust12.jpg
    labust12.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 167
  • kaylakleevage16.jpg
    kaylakleevage16.jpg
    642.1 KB · Views: 147
  • BrandyDean13.jpg
    BrandyDean13.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 150
  • ashley_evans_bikin-3484.jpg
    ashley_evans_bikin-3484.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 174
Why do you sound so defeated, man? This sounds like it's not over, I would try to rekindle things, worst case scenario, she says no, but I'm rooting for you!

Didn't wanna double post but the subjects for each post are different
Anyway, I'm unsure what her actual size is, and if I had to guess, I'm probably gonna guess wrong anyway, but I'd say maybe G? She's like 5'5, I'm attaching a couple of pics.
IMG-20220313-WA0003.jpgIMG-20220325-WA0020.jpg
She's a 40-something latina milf, unfortunately not lactating despite the "look" of them. It was tough as hell to convince her to let me smash, but she agreed to, for a sum that is, but worth it. She has good things and bad things about her, she doesn't like giving bjs sadly, she also won't let me shower with her and doesn't like cum on her, but she loves anal and let's me fill her ass up without a problem, so it's not all bad, and the best about it all are her magnificent tits, as you can see, they're awesome!

Last edited: