The Biggest Tits You Have Seen, or Got Your Hands On (Real Life Only please)?

Im in Indy and I have several. The Midwest is a Gold Mine.... You just gotta start hitting the right spots. Plenty of big titties in the Nati bro... and if you need to come to Indy, I got a couple for you on deck already
Sound like you spotted Kim Gorham in Philly. Been posting about her for years. Mindblowing traffic stopping brabusters.
It's a shame because I moved to Cincinnati Ohio two months ago and I haven't seen a busty woman yet. I lived in Camden NJ which is across the river from Philly and I took it for granted that I would see a massively busted woman at least once a day.

The bustiest candid sighting that I've ever seen was in Center City Philly, a short dark skinned woman that had boobs so big that she rivaled "Ms 17th Letter[Y'all know who I'm talking about]," with a similar body frame. No I don't have pics of that this was a while ago.

Sounds like you spotted Kim Gorham aka Ebony121800 in Philly. First saw her on her lunch break around 2003 in a pink sweater. She was legendary an easy LL M cup.

Man... How you all are finding these women are baffling. Need to step up my game or something, maybe I'm in the wrong city.
Living in the USA, lots of BBW events, and FB groups over the years. and just time. Im in my 40s, so i have about 2 decades of looking for big titties

The biggest breast I have played with and pull her nipples and fucked her D style.. was a 50+ yr old milf .. with 40 n cups… .. !Chantal was a size queen that love ❤️ dick and really like to fuck.. she kind looks like the photo.. but I have a lady who lives down the street from my house ..! With nice bigger tits

Attachments

• D6C795B7-658C-4F32-AEA4-9B8B21C06BA5.jpeg
    D6C795B7-658C-4F32-AEA4-9B8B21C06BA5.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,284
Got damn bro....I bet they were long and wide
And not flat... they the biggest and softest I ever had. Just 4 days I asked her to link up but it was me who didn't push it she agreed to see me but I didn't bother. But updates real soon..

Little 50 dollars getting me videos and videos in real life.... you know off and on camera they get played with.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018-180512_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018-180512_WhatsApp.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 622