SMH!!!

Attachments

• 59778A40-BE22-4408-8941-DC403DDCE9E2.png
    59778A40-BE22-4408-8941-DC403DDCE9E2.png
    220 KB · Views: 960
  • 800FAC0D-BE20-45BD-9377-159D56AF5E55.png
    800FAC0D-BE20-45BD-9377-159D56AF5E55.png
    438.6 KB · Views: 941
I'm usually on the side of models/women that have their stuff wind up somewhere filthy and feel disrespected by it. In this case, I think sharing that ******* to her is pretty obnoxious thing to do. While I think things like x-rays and photo manips cross a line personally, I think the rest is pretty innocuous. Like, grabbing insta content and putting it there and drooling over her is hardly malicious. Really I think the latter is something she assumes happens but would rather not have thrust in her face. So yeah, maybe it's right to report it for the x-rays and manips, but as someone on that ******* it's mostly pretty chill, and I feel like the reporting is obnoxious.

Would love to know where you live that Tara is a 7.5 in the face. She’d make my head turn even without the boobs. Girl is stunning.
I would give her an 8.5 and I'm high strung enough that for a face, to me a 10 is a woman that clearly looks like a Bratz doll with the makeup taken off. When you see them without makeup, nobody else looks like those women do. Big lips, small spherical heads, , bulbis white of the eyes, sharp brows etc.
She is of that look, which is why she has the Bratz doll face when she's wearing makeup.

Her tits are a few steps above where and how I set the bar for huge, so it's kind of despicable really breaking her down so much. Even in deep seeded views of looking her over gratuitously without risk for great lengths of time, I don't think I would ever not see a 10.

I am currently dealing with the issue and waiting for Tara's response. I will update on future actions
I don't understand.
Dealing with the issue how?
Ptar

Judging by the low amount of content she puts out I doubt it. The only thing worth waiting for now is the photo shoots she does.
There’s always a disgruntled ex-boyfriend, somewhere, sitting on a treasure trove of nudes.

We need a hero

That is what was said about Mini Jello but they never appeared except the 3 we all know about so doubt hold your breath

Haven't seen this posted but if anyone is interested Tara did a podcast interview that's a little over an hour long. I've listened to some of it and it's nothing special but it's also nothing awful.