Tara Yazdi

Any volunteer Lifeguards out there? :devilish:

Attachments

• Tara-200731.jpg
    Tara-200731.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 1,425
Forget the competition, how has Sports Illustrated not offered this girl a modeling contact, she's beyond fucking gorgeous. That face, that BODY, like FFS man, who the hell is running that magazine...

...I hope she wins this time
View attachment 116869223_341818120166090_3674758048786049469_n.mp4

Forget the competition, how has Sports Illustrated not offered this girl a modeling contact, she's beyond fucking gorgeous. That face, that BODY, like FFS man, who the hell is running that magazine...

View attachment 1181314
Because she's a 7.5/10 in the face whereas their regular models are in the 9-10/10 range. I don't agree with it but it is what it is. She's closer to the girl next door that got hit hard by puberty than supermodel.

Would love to know where you live that Tara is a 7.5 in the face. She’d make my head turn even without the boobs. Girl is stunning.
I totally agree, beauty seems not to be universal, sadly. To me her face is a beautiful mix of dna. I think she just doesn't fit to criteria that people are used to know from TV.

View attachment 1181314
Life on easy mode. Damn, she’s just gotta sit around and look purdy.

I’ve lived a privileged life, but women like this just have to wait for the richest man. Fuck me.
She is interested in more things than just money, and yes she is very privileged. She could of hooked up with Jamie Lovine, son of Jimmy Lovine founder of beats by dr dre, a billionaire. Her family already has multiple millions of dollars. Her brother runs a VC that turns over >18mill a year.

Her point was still clear no matter how you slice her mindset: you don't see that many (hotties) women who are being her way from this kind of countries/of origin of a country like this. Not gonna lie but this is a huge plus for me. Women's voice quality differs a lot and hers I give her a good pass too.