Tallest/shortest with biggest breasts.

KATSIMI

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
So, this question attacked me today, Who is the tallest girl with the biggest boobs and also who is the shortest and bustiest?

All begin because today while shopping at walmart behind me in the line, was this 20 something lady, about 4'9", maybe 4'10", but with a pair of boobs that must be around GG cups.

I didn't see the busty beauty until my girlfriend whispering "look like the ones you like, hahaha" mocking about an ex who recently we found on the street and I have to introduce each other, my ex is not as short as this girl but She is a bit over 5 ft. and yes busty.

So, it came to me the question, Who is the shortest one with the biggest boobs? and who is the tallest?

It reminds me back in the day when the discussion was focused on who was bigger if Chelsea or Maxi M0unds? various said that Maxi because Chelsea has smaller boobs but being much shorter than Maxi, the visual impact was bigger, but later it was completely obvious that Chelsea was way bigger if we see her latest photoshoots and videos.

So who are they? the tallest and the shortest with the biggest boobs? even more I personally haven't seen a midget or an amazon with signs of Macromastia.

So, this question attacked me today, Who is the tallest girl with the biggest boobs and also who is the shortest and bustiest?

All begin because today while shopping at walmart behind me in the line, was this 20 something lady, about 4'9", maybe 4'10", but with a pair of boobs that must be around GG cups.

I didn't see the busty beauty until my girlfriend whispering "look like the ones you like, hahaha" mocking about an ex who recently we found on the street and I have to introduce each other, my ex is not as short as this girl but She is a bit over 5 ft. and yes busty.

So, it came to me the question, Who is the shortest one with the biggest boobs? and who is the tallest?

It reminds me back in the day when the discussion was focused on who was bigger if Chelsea or Maxi M0unds? various said that Maxi because Chelsea has smaller boobs but being much shorter than Maxi, the visual impact was bigger, but later it was completely obvious that Chelsea was way bigger if we see her latest photoshoots and videos.

So who are they? the tallest and the shortest with the biggest boobs? even more I personally haven't seen a midget or an amazon with signs of Macromastia.
https://images.app.goo.gl/5BEiFKFNez3P9HC6A How about her as the tallest with big boobs?