Suggestion: Add a BBW/SSBBW category

A

Apan1337

Often when I post pictures or videos of SSBBWS I get alot of hatred. Let us get a part of the forum for SSBBW/BBW.

I don't see any reason for it, because you could make the same argument about augmented boobs, slim girls with D cups and so on. Also it would open a minefield for people saying a chubby girl is BBW and in the wrong section and so on.

bad idea... BBW varies alot from person to person.

But why worry so much about what others think?? If they don't like what u post, then tell 'em where to stick it. 8)

Apan1337 said:
Often when I post pictures or videos of SSBBWS I get alot of hatred. Let us get a part of the forum for SSBBW/BBW.
If you scrutinise your motives for posting said content in the context of what this site's title suggests it is about, you might arrive at the root of the issue you've raised. Are you posting them because they are SSBBW or explicitly because of their boobs? Personally, I think there is space and a place for BBW on the forum but I don't believe they warrant their own dedicated section such as, say, Post Pics Of Yourself or Morphs. The same goes for size zero or disabled or dwarves IMO.

Also, while I can sympathise with your issue, I think hatred is a strong word and it suggests to me an over sensitivity to the responses or (perceived) backlash you may have received for your contributions. Having said that, I could well be wrong and if you provided links of specific instances to the contrary, I would gladly reassess my stance: Was any of the "hate" directed at you in the form of petty, abusive insults? Were the subjects of your content ridiculed? Or was umbridge taken solely with your actions?

eric69 said:
I don't see any reason for it, because you could make the same argument about augmented boobs, slim girls with D cups and so on. Also it would open a minefield for people saying a chubby girl is BBW and in the wrong section and so on.

"I don't see any reason for it..."
I agree. This issue comes up on the Eastern European Wedding thread every few months, since so many of the largest boobs there are of women in the hefty to BBW/SSBBW category. I like big boobs, period. The size of the woman doesn't matter, but I'm particularly partial to the larger fleshier women, since I've been married to one for a number of years. There is nothing better than rolling over in bed in the morning and grabbing a big rump, a pendulous belly and large tits. It makes life worth living:)

There is a PLACE & TIME, or Category that is pertinent!!

<t>Might as well post 1947 to 1972 Volkswagen Beetle/Bugs!<br/>
Same SIZE & SHAPE!<br/>
<br/>
Talk about missing the SSBroad side of a TRUCK, and MISSING Big Boobs In Tight Tops and relative material....you have to take aim within the assigned and designated area of 'addiction'! Dock Trucks don't fit here EITHER!! Who the hell backed HER in here? SSB/BBW.....uhm NO!</t>

Attachments

• 1b8d4a2b16119a6201f206be3d96d1bec05d31ab5eb797142b3b81c086f04dc8_large.jpeg
    1b8d4a2b16119a6201f206be3d96d1bec05d31ab5eb797142b3b81c086f04dc8_large.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 40
  • 2Newell_P1242_20072141.jpg
    2Newell_P1242_20072141.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 18
Now that I have Vented....Suggestion for posetivity....

<t>Start your own FORUM, in the Fat, Fatter, FATTEST, categories and rub shoulders with other like minded folks!<br/>
I agree with the 'meat on their bones' look, girl next door, healthy, plump, chubby, voluptuous curves, built for <br/>
comfort, on a sports car frame.......kind of outlook!<br/>
<br/>
I've seen 'My 600 Pound Life" on the Tube.....that is NOT appropriate for this FORUM! Thank You VERY Much!</t>

Re: Now that I have Vented....Suggestion for posetivity....

<r><QUOTE author="cleavage-addict"><s>
cleavage-addict said:
</s>Start your own FORUM, in the Fat, Fatter, FATTEST, categories and rub shoulders with other like minded folks!<br/>
I agree with the 'meat on their bones' look, girl next door, healthy, plump, chubby, voluptuous curves, built for <br/>
comfort, on a sports car frame.......kind of outlook!<br/>
<br/>
I've seen 'My 600 Pound Life" on the Tube.....that is NOT appropriate for this FORUM! Thank You VERY Much!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Or you could start your own forum that doesn't allow fat, fatter or fattest <E>8)</E></r>

Thinking about this overnight, one of the things I like about this site is the fact that it caters to all tastes in big boobs. I'd hate for it to become a niche site.

eric69 said:
Thinking about this overnight, one of the things I like about this site is the fact that it caters to all tastes in big boobs. I'd hate for it to become a niche site.

I think it already is a niche site.....just sayin lol

drum said:
eric69 said:

He's English. They call that humor :p

also you should see his "dad jokes" too..... only because I had to :p

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
drum said:
eric69 said:

He's English. They call that humor :p

also you should see his "dad jokes" too..... only because I had to :p

thanks for clearing that up :)

This has been mentioned in the past and I know that Admin is considering it. But, no decision has been reached at this time..

However, even if they do add it, it takes time to change the forum.

Also, I do know that Admin is NOT keen on adding another sub-forum. So, one of the existing ones would have to go.

Not needed at all.

That said, there should be a separate area for people posting pics of girls that are not big boobed. Nothing I hate more than going through a thread and finding C-cuppers being called "big" by certain members.

ucla77 said:
there should be a separate area for people posting pics of girls that are not big boobed. Nothing I hate more than going through a thread and finding C-cuppers being called "big" by certain members.
Quoted for truth. Just like threads with titles like "ERMAGERD DEFINITELY MODEL OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!" and she is C-cup range.

Id be down for it. Might as well since many seem to be on a different level of comprehension and preference.

I dont want to see girls that may be claimed as a j cup by some standard that isnt exactly accurate and they appear to be just a basic dd. Or for guys who as stated see c cups and scream huge boobs smh.