So what's your biggest fantasy involving big busted women?

My fantasy would be to win the lottery and hire an assistant who would be responsible for arranging a busty girl for me to see every night

Maybe even copy Hugh Hefner but keep busty girls around the house.
LOL, this is hilarious! I hope this happens for you. Hef was into fake tits and plastic looking chicks. I can honestly say I was into none of Hef's girls. The ones posted here daily trump all Hef's girls anyway. But carry on good sir;)

LOL, this is hilarious! I hope this happens for you. Hef was into fake tits and plastic looking chicks. I can honestly say I was into none of Hef's girls. The ones posted here daily trump all Hef's girls anyway. But carry on good sir;)

Yes, I would definitely get myself a tit agent.

Got to see my biggest fantasy so far. Watching my 38 DD wife with a friend of ours that is probably 40 G or so (hugest tits I’ve ever seen in person)

they made out, got naked and 69’d each other while I watched. Then they got on their hands and knees next to each other and I went back n forth fucking each of them. I finished in my wife’s friend while she was eating my wife’s pussy. It was incredible

I'm college roommates with with the son of a certain famously stacked Boston radio personality, he puts a family picture out on his desk and I'm obsessed. She visits on parents weekend, takes a liking to me and, boom, I'm invited over every major holiday. Its basically a Farrelly Bros. remake of The Graduate called Dude Your Mom is Stacked:
  • awkward hug leads to a monster unhideable boners
  • I get caught wearing her bra on my head
  • each time I visit she's gone up 3 cup sizes
  • every nervous utterance is an innuendo
  • I go to see a shrink to deal with the obsession, she has huge tits too, etc.

There used to be a kids show on UK tv about a kid with a magical watch that could stop time. If I had that watch I would freeze time whenever I saw a great pair of tits and undress them there and then. I'd play with them and suck on them if they turned out to be as good or better than expected. After getting my fill of succulent titty meat i would cover the boobs back up and go back to how things were without anyone knowing anything had happened.

my aunt has massive big tits, and since I remember I stare at them every single time she is around, she always complains about them and that she wants a reduction but never got to it... she is now in her 60's and recently lost weight, they did shrink too but are still massive...

I fight with myself about those images in my mind but I'd wouldn't mind seeing her getting undressed or something.
even now while typing this I'm getting a hard on...

I suppose a basic go-to fantasy would be the ability to become a character in a big-breasted hentai or breast-oriented story with the god-like ability to control whatever story elements I want. To be able to read a story done by one of my favorite BE/breast-oriented writers (or heck write one myself like I use to back in the day) or one done by a creator who has nothing but large breasted women as characters and just slip into that world would be incredible!
A more convoluted real world fantasy is to have a sort of breast vision where I can instantly tell how large a woman's breasts are and/or how big they will ultimately grow then have the ability to go back in time and interact with them prior to that growth. I love the idea of dating a flat chested chick that no one is "checking out" only for her to blossom into the "biggest thing around". Or finding some shy Hinata from Naruto type who covers herself in layers, helping her to "come out of her shell", and then revealing that she was hiding some massive tits.
I'm a measurement junkie (heck, DDDDave's even worked my name into a bra-selling store), so a combo of my first story the Gloved One (where I can increase breasts with the touch of my hand) and a lingerie store where I get to measure women on the daily would be quite satisfying. "Are you sure you're a D-cup, Ma'am; I'm getting a H-cup!".
And, of course, to subsidize all this growing, I would secretly own a mail order specialty bra shop that I would send my customers to when they've effectively outgrown my brick-and-mortar locale.

There used to be a kids show on UK tv about a kid with a magical watch that could stop time. If I had that watch I would freeze time whenever I saw a great pair of tits and undress them there and then. I'd play with them and suck on them if they turned out to be as good or better than expected. After getting my fill of succulenbernard's watcht titty meat i would cover the boobs back up and go back to how things were without anyone knowing anything had happened.

bernard's watch

Being able to control breast growth at my own freewill!

Another fantasy is dating a woman with comically huge tits and inviting her family over where each woman who shows up is bigger than the one before. When grandma shows up its just a giant tit in a floral print pushing through the doorway breaking it.

my top 3 on this site all got BR's so basically anything to do with one of them prior to the surgery.

is there such thing as a story request feature? or is it against the rules to post stories about women on this site

My fantasies are played out in my stories that I have posted on here.

A friend of mine is a very petite Korean girl, with small A cup tits. Plastic surgery is a big thing in Korean culture. She told me that she once went to get birthmarks removed and the clinic gave her a deal - free Botox. So she got it. It was very minor - hardly noticeable. But it gave me a new fantasy...

Next time she goes back to Korea, she is tempted to go back to the clinic. This time to get a bit more Botox. Can’t hurt right? This time they have a new promo, because she’s a repeat customer. Free breast implants!

She is thrilled by the idea, but scared. She decides why not. She has always wanted at least SOME boobs. Why not a cup size or two.

Unfortunately, the promo is very popular. And most girls go for a small upgrade. They have no 100 cc implants left. She has to get 200cc.

That’s quite big, she thinks... she’s also heard of many girls becoming addicted to breast implants... boobie greed it’s called... but it’s free, why not!

She wakes up from surgery and they made a mistake.

They accidentally gave her 300 cc! Her tits look huge on her. They’re small Ds. Luckily they are silicon, not saline, so they look and feel quite real. They’re soft and jiggly. They give her a D cup bra complimentary.

She goes back home and all her friends and coworkers notice. Her boobs are so obvious on her petite frame. At first she’s embarrassed, then she loves the attention...

But then, the initial swelling goes down. Her D cup bra is now a bit loose.

She can’t resist. She goes back to Korea to visit her family and goes back to the clinic. She asks how much for 400cc.

They tell her she’s been a loyal customer and that they’ll upgrade her to 500cc for free.

That would be so huge! She would look ridiculous. But also so sexy. She accepts.

She goes into the operating room and the doctor regrets to inform her that they are all out of 500cc implants, and they’ll have to stop the surgery.

“What sizes do you have?”

“We have 600cc and 800cc. 800cc is the largest they make in silicone.”

She hesitates for a moment, and then caves.

“I’ll take the 600cc

“Are you sure?” The doctor asks. “On your petite frame, you would likely be a G or an H cup.”

She bites her lip. Her friends back home would judge her so much. She’d probably have to get a new job. But she’s turned on by the idea of having huge, oversized tits. How huge and ridiculous they’ll feel on her tiny body. Her panties are soaking wet. She agrees.

She wakes up, and sees her huge new tits for the first time. Something seems off. They seem bigger than she expected.

She stands up and looks into the mirror. Her boobs are as big as her head. They almost cover her entire torso. She lifts them to feel their weight. Her knees start to buckle at how heavy they are, but also how turned on she is.

“I’m sorry...” the doctor apologizes. “There’s been a mix up. We put the 800cc implants in you.”

She is beyond happy.

“Isn’t that the biggest size they make?” She says, letting her heavy tits drop down and hit against her slender belly.

“Yes, it’s the biggest implant they make.” He replies.

“How big am I doctor?” She asks, in a trance. She wraps her hands around one of her massive breasts. One boob is almost bigger than her waist.

“I estimate that you’ll need an HH cup, or J cup bra.”

She excuses herself to the bathroom to masturbate, cumming harder than she has ever before in her life.

To find a soulmate who also has big boobs lol I had close to that once

For the sake of conversation, don't just say "Having unlimited sex with multiple busty women" or having sex with a specific person.
(When it's called a "Biggest Fantasy", and while I'm still a single) Hiring a Babysitter, Wet Nurse or else a Housemaid (or a Helper) with Massive Fat Giant Natural Breasts that is sagging down below the navel, almost reached to her own crotch as a requirement. :love:

Without intending to harass her, I just want to see her massive knockers dangling without bra while working in my house, stay in my house, cleaning, gardening, cooking, make me a coffee etc, in my daily life.
I will not force her or treat her like a slave, Hell no! I will respect her professional work.
**What will ever happened is a bonus. But it's just up to her :emoji_grin:

Last edited: