Small BBW4U - Legendary Topless Activist Amy Mizzsu

What do the boob connoisseurs say for her bra size?

• J cups

• K cups

• L cups

• N cups

• I could careless as long as she keeps not wearing a bra!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that we've got a bit more information on her and more than enough content of her floating around on the net. I figure she needs an appropriate space to be adored and fathomed.

Let's rejoice the freedom of expression and the illustrious free swinging Amy!

Socials:
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mizzsu
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mizzsu

Repost anything that's been shared in the MASSIVE Sightings at Parades, Protests and Other Events thread.

I didn't know that officially was a thing *topless activist*. I guess they're doing pretty good so far; in new york women can walk around with no top on.

It’s been a while but it seems like she did another painting session not too long ago. Early weeks of February as per social media. Any leads? Any idea where I could start? Been a while since I was in the hunt

Attachments

• 3AB2CE93-1935-49CD-9E6A-5382ACD8D8AF.jpeg
    3AB2CE93-1935-49CD-9E6A-5382ACD8D8AF.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 188
I found this site through looking for Sherry Glaser material. Been following her since the early 2000's. Because of the success of finding huge racks on protest day photos, I've perused several different event pics. I actually stumbled on Amy looking at some youtube vids from maybe 2016. I've been looking for more pics of her since then and so glad that you all are here to help contribute. A lot of the material on this thread is A+ stuff. Thanks!

Welcome to the club! Glad to have you here for the cause lol any pics we may have missed please feel free to share. Especially any pre-paint ones that are a rarity. So far she has attended one body paint session this year which we hopefully see pics of soon and hopefully she attends the other ones set up for this year. Andy Golub already has posted the dates on FB

Last edited:
As per her Instagram she DEFINITELY did another shoot this year with Andy in Bushwick, BK it seems. And her pics show there was a photographer there to take photos . Damn how long does it take for photographers to upload their pics online? Preliminary searches have yielded nothing yet

I do wonder if she would ever pull the trigger and create a onlyfans... :cool:

Such a tease....and she keeps posting up pics from the last Andy Golub shoot on her instagram. Still have seen no pics from that recent event anywhere