Small BBW4U - Legendary Topless Activist Amy Mizzsu

What do the boob connoisseurs say for her bra size?

• J cups

• K cups

• L cups

• N cups

• I could careless as long as she keeps not wearing a bra!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Holy shit! I was just going to work through Penn Station in NY and I just saw her!! It’s cold as fuck so in the moment it was a giant clusterfuck of thoughts going through my head that I didnt have time to take a pic. She was wearing a white hoodie and carrying some luggage but you could still make out her huge juggs and they had a nice jiggle. I couldn’t believe my eyes it was actually her that I came on here immediately to see her face and confirm. She’s so hot!

Holy shit! I was just going to work through Penn Station in NY and I just saw her!! It’s cold as fuck so in the moment it was a giant clusterfuck of thoughts going through my head that I didnt have time to take a pic. She was wearing a white hoodie and carrying some luggage but you could still make out her huge juggs and they had a nice jiggle. I couldn’t believe my eyes it was actually her that I came on here immediately to see her face and confirm. She’s so hot!
Awesome! It's a Xmas miracle! :emoji_santa:

Also would like to throw this out there, I think a holy grail picture would be a pic from one of these body painting sessions when they catch her completely nude before the paint. I tried this past weekend and put in some work doing research but I’ve mostly found the same sets you all have found. Anybody have any other leads or can point me in the direction of any archives I can look through? I would definitely like to contribute to the cause here

Also would like to throw this out there, I think a holy grail picture would be a pic from one of these body painting sessions when they catch her completely nude before the paint. I tried this past weekend and put in some work doing research but I’ve mostly found the same sets you all have found. Anybody have any other leads or can point me in the direction of any archives I can look through? I would definitely like to contribute to the cause here

That reminds me of a photo gallery I stumbled across a few weeks back. The thing is there are probably multiple unpublished pics of her like that, and probably video too, it's just nobody has come forward with it. Also there is that nude photo shoot she did for the Diverse Bodies Project featuring men and women of differing and unique body types last year. I have no idea when that comes out.

Anyway, this is the gallery I was talking about. This is the closest to what you are looking for.
https://mirceaniphoto.com/?s=Protest&submit=Search#jp-carousel-5967

As a bonus:
https://mirceaniphoto.com/?s=Body+notes&submit=Search#jp-carousel-5059

That reminds me of a photo gallery I stumbled across a few weeks back. The thing is there are probably multiple unpublished pics of her like that, and probably video too, it's just nobody has come forward with it. Also there is that nude photo shoot she did for the Diverse Bodies Project featuring men and women of differing and unique body types last year. I have no idea when that comes out.

Anyway, this is the gallery I was talking about. This is the closest to what you are looking for.
https://mirceaniphoto.com/?s=Protest&submit=Search#jp-carousel-5967

As a bonus:
https://mirceaniphoto.com/?s=Body+notes&submit=Search#jp-carousel-5059
Thanks for those and the info. You’re definitely right on the pics. Over the weekend I was doing some research and I did find some photographers that were at these events and their pages. What was frustrating is seeing their galleries and seeing plenty of other people they took photos of up close and even before the paint was applied and as I was scrolling I’m like “this is it, any moment now there’s going to be a pic of her” and then nothing. Maybe like the back of her head in some corner of a photo at the most lol I’m going to use the names of these events and the artist to see what comes up again because initial google searches just gave me mainstream sites that covered these and only a few photos. Do you know of any photography sites where there might be galleries to research? I have no clue about anything related to photography as a hobby. Flickr I’ve already done a lot of research and so far only found what most have already found

Thanks for those and the info. You’re definitely right on the pics. Over the weekend I was doing some research and I did find some photographers that were at these events and their pages. What was frustrating is seeing their galleries and seeing plenty of other people they took photos of up close and even before the paint was applied and as I was scrolling I’m like “this is it, any moment now there’s going to be a pic of her” and then nothing. Maybe like the back of her head in some corner of a photo at the most lol I’m going to use the names of these events and the artist to see what comes up again because initial google searches just gave me mainstream sites that covered these and only a few photos. Do you know of any photography sites where there might be galleries to research? I have no clue about anything related to photography as a hobby. Flickr I’ve already done a lot of research and so far only found what most have already found
The game is afoot! :emoji_spy:

Pretty sure this hasn't been posted before but this has some good moments of her walking and once or twice being painted but in the background. It's a long video but if you're down for the cause as much as i am, you'll watch it all the way through :LOL: if i was video savvy at all i would make a video containing every clip of her but unfortunately i dunno shit :(

https://youtu.be/RJy4t72XZG0

Anyone can recommend a good browser add in to rip YouTube videos ? I have one and tried to download the video I posted last week but it’s saying it’s going to take DAYS to download because it’s a long video. Any suggestions?