Slim Nerdish webcammer Laura, aka Lauraa18 and Laaura18

Hey who is that euro girl who stares at herself incessantly?? Big tits, has a brother and 90% of her pics/vids are her staring at herself. Is she off ig?

Nice ,she does have a nice pair.they r a lot bigger then people think cause she is so slim .the width is not so big ,the cup size has to b like an f at least.

Oh yeah ,if she really is only 18 or 19.weight gain ,if she gets pregnant one day bam .they expand to gigantic portions.

How come on chaturbate the girls do the same technique when they get money?they start faking an orgasm,unless some of them really get off to getting paid .i mean really have an orgasm.i thought it was just one that did that ,the i noticed other girls doing the same .i use cam on streamate and I never saw the girls there do that .when I checked out chaturbate ,I notice all the girls I saw did that .

That's how they make money, if they don't do that then those who are paying will complain. Plus, don't forget some girls cam for a very long time and to orgasm frequently is simply impossible or they're unwilling to.

Hey who is that euro girl who stares at herself incessantly?? Big tits, has a brother and 90% of her pics/vids are her staring at herself. Is she off ig?
I dont understand your comment.

Lol, chick has Wakanda boobs. Sure it looks like a desert but there's a major mountain range beneath that cloaking device.

She's basically perfection. The sweet shy looking girl next door hiding some huge fuckin tits under that unassuming plain tee.

Too bad she left the scene and scrubbed almost all of her vids from the web.

She is awesome I hope she comes back

what a Hottie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Laaura teasing.gif
    Laaura teasing.gif
    900.4 KB · Views: 789
  • laura huge boob (1).gif
    laura huge boob (1).gif
    1,018.7 KB · Views: 847
  • laura huge boob (2).gif
    laura huge boob (2).gif
    2 MB · Views: 737