Slim Nerdish webcammer Laura, aka Lauraa18 and Laaura18

Is there a polish guy in this forum who can track her down using her profile pics in mfc?? Poland is a large country , but someone here already knew the studio and that it's located in Poland. maybe he can take a step further....

dziękowanie :)

I particularly love this girl for 3 reasons:
1- shes fucking skinny as hell
2- somehow with a body that skinny she is able to hide some very impressive fucking tits
3- shes not a knockout. I love ugly-average looking women with massive tits! i could honestly care less what her face looks like. I'm basically just completely obsessed with tits.

yes great tits

They look small and then she takes off her top and bra and boom the torpedos are out....holy shit :shock:

nerdish girl stripping and clapping boobs

Mod edit: Replaced full size image(s) or thumbnail(s) with attachment(s). FYI, there is no loss of resolution when posted as an attachment. BBL46LL

Attachments

• nerdish girl.gif
    nerdish girl.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1,213
  • clapping boobs.gif
    clapping boobs.gif
    2 MB · Views: 1,056
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• bra off .gif
    bra off .gif
    2 MB · Views: 942
  • fucking hot.jpg
    fucking hot.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 912
  • fucking hot -.png
    fucking hot -.png
    395.5 KB · Views: 885
  • fucking got --.png
    fucking got --.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 1,050
  • fucking hot ---.JPG
    fucking hot ---.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,140
one gif more
flash
Mod edit: Removed dead link(s). BBL46LL
Nice ,she does have a nice pair.they r a lot bigger then people think cause she is so slim .the width is not so big ,the cup size has to b like an f at least.
she is studying now
only a few hours online on weekend.
seems that her boobs are still growing......
from the show last weekend................
Oh yeah ,if she really is only 18 or 19.weight gain ,if she gets pregnant one day bam .they expand to gigantic portions.
bitchy action free chat
Mod edit: Removed dead link(s). BBL46LL
How come on chaturbate the girls do the same technique when they get money?they start faking an orgasm,unless some of them really get off to getting paid .i mean really have an orgasm.i thought it was just one that did that ,the i noticed other girls doing the same .i use cam on streamate and I never saw the girls there do that .when I checked out chaturbate ,I notice all the girls I saw did that .