Scoreland News - Debuts happening soon…

On Scoreland blog some people wrote that they weren't so thrilled about Joana Bliss (of course it would be very good but not that good as the hype is now), today scoreland writes this:
"Dave: You are NOT going to be disappointed"
Disappointed???!in what sense?
From the beginning I was sure it was, and it is maybe , Joana Bliss (or Daria) , but now i have doubts:with big surprise she will be Sha Rizel or Demmy Blaze ?(with Valory Irene and Luna Amor in the background but that is only for my fantasy)

Last edited:
On Scoreland blog some people wrote that they weren't so thrilled about Joana Bliss (of course it would be very good but not that good as the hype is now), today scoreland writes this:
From the beginning I was sure it was, and it is maybe , Joana Bliss (or Daria) , but now i have doubts:with big surprise she will be Sha Rizel or Demmy Blaze ?(with Valory Irene and Luna Amor in the background but that is only for my fantasy)
"you won't be disappointed" probably refers to the quality of the clip and the performance of the actors

The only way I see myself being "not disappointed" with how botched this entire publicity stunt has been, and given which names are a certainty to NOT be in the scene, is if we're about to see Karla James take a dick.

Good point. In blog someone complain johanna age..scoreland censor comments. Thats why you dont see real comments of fans to their ugly models like kathy ann hollywood etc. But they allowed a criticise fan comment to johanna that is still a great model... So its like they say hey its anothet one. That raised my doubts. I thought johanna 100percent with husband. Its possible a surprise. Who knows

updating the table ...

Name Chance

1)Joana Bliss Very high
2) Karla James (disconnected on March 23 and back online on April 2) very high
3)Alice 85jj Very high
4)Erin-Helen Star High (less than 6 years on line (2017))
5)Cheryl Blossom High (no by Dave Scoreland)
6)Karina Hart High (no by Dave Scoreland)
7)Sha Rizel High
8)Alexya Medium
9)Nadine ,Milena,Abbi.... Low

I think the only other question I have is do we assume whoever it is has posed for Score in the past or not? Obviously that would eliminate a couple of the suggestions put forth i.e Milena/Abbi straight away.

"you won't be disappointed" probably refers to the quality of the clip and the performance of the actors

I've seen Joanna's recent titfuck dildo vids and they were awful

Chloe Vevrier. Not her first, but first in a very long time. LDM has been around since the mid 90's, so it would have to be someone in their 50's. Chloe still looks incredible. LDM would still look incredible if it wasn't for the surgery that ruined one of the best bodies in history.
How do you know what Chloe looks like? Have you seen her in person? Her photos are retouched to the extreme.

I think I would hold out hope that Stacy Vandenberg changed her mind on Hardcore though.

Reading the comments in this thread has been hilarious lol

But seriously though, Dave kinda gave the answer away by saying some of the comments had guessed right. Joanna's name came up a lot in the comments. Out of all the girls mentioned, she's most likely to be the one to make that big jump into a boy/girl scene. He also said we're not going to be disappointed. Well that will be determined on who exactly is in this mystery hardcore scene.

Not gonna lie though, it crush me reading it wasn't Cheryl lol. I knew it wasn't her but a part of me was holding out hope :ROFLMAO:

Reading the comments in this thread has been hilarious lol

But seriously though, Dave kinda gave the answer away by saying some of the comments had guessed right. Joanna's name came up a lot in the comments. Out of all the girls mentioned, she's most likely to be the one to make that big jump into a boy/girl scene. He also said we're not going to be disappointed. Well that will be determined on who exactly is in this mystery hardcore scene.

Not gonna lie though, it crush me reading it wasn't Cheryl lol. I knew it wasn't her but a part of me was holding out hope :ROFLMAO:
I wasn't so sure Cheryl was an impossibility, actually. She didn't seem like an entirely unreasonable candidate.

I've known from the moment of the announcement that Joana Bliss was always the most likely candidate...that's why I consider her a letdown after all this buildup. They should've just announced this normally. Karla James doing hardcore would be an actually SHOCKING development that at least TRIES to earn this much anticipation.

I wasn't so sure Cheryl was an impossibility, actually. She didn't seem like an entirely unreasonable candidate.

I've known from the moment of the announcement that Joana Bliss was always the most likely candidate...that's why I consider her a letdown after all this buildup. They should've just announced this normally. Karla James doing hardcore would be an actually SHOCKING development that at least TRIES to earn this much anticipation.
We're the ones building up the anticipation lol. Some aimed way to high with their guesses/speculations, so letdowns are expected...

I can't disagree with the rest of your statement. Joanna is a legend but her name was never on the same level as an Anya, Nadine, Melina, or Chloe V and she's not part of the hot youth such as Cheryl, Demmy, and Sha. But I'm still looking forward to seeing her fuck being a long time fan.

We're the ones building up the anticipation lol. Some aimed way to high with their guesses/speculations, so letdowns are expected...

I can't disagree with the rest of your statement. Joanna is a legend but her name was never on the same level as an Anya, Nadine, Melina, or Chloe V and she's not part of the hot youth such as Cheryl, Demmy, and Sha. But I'm still looking forward to seeing her fuck being a long time fan.
Even past the fame thing or whatever, though, she's like the "safest" pick if that makes sense. Like I'm sure without this announcement if you asked everyone in this thread "which SCORE veteran could you most believably see make the jump to hardcore?", Joana Bliss would probably win the poll.

I kinda get “actually a lesbian” vibes from Luna Amor. She seems to enjoy eating pussy and sucking tits quite a lot. I’d peg her in the “will never do b/g” category. Unfortunate because she’s one of the few true beauties who also have a fat rack.

Literally never heard of this Joanna Bliss before, but after googling her.... yikes. Why would you even build hype around that reveal? Is she popular or something?

Literally never heard of this Joanna Bliss before, but after googling her.... yikes. Why would you even build hype around that reveal? Is she popular or something?
To be fair I also googled her she looks like crap in the second pic. She doesn’t look that bad/old in any score content.

I like her....I didn't think Score intended to hype her up but she was one of the Nadine-J/Millena-V guest models...