Most memorable Scoreland natural who had a brief career

Nicole Peters was only active for 2 or 3 years, is that short-lived enough? If yes, my vote goes to her.

If not, it's a tough one and some of the greats have been mentioned already. So I'll go with... Inesse:

Attachments

• Inesse2.jpg
    Inesse2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Nicoles Peters was only active for 2 or 3 years, is that short-lived enough? If yes, my vote goes to her.

If not, it's a tough one and some of the greats have been mentioned already. So I'll go with... Inesse:
Very nice, IKKI. Those are two greats.

I remember first seeing the shots of Inesse. She was over-flowing. Very good mention.

IKKI, here's your girl on the cover. Dec 2001:
Nicoles Peters was only active for 2 or 3 years, is that short-lived enough? If yes, my vote goes to her.

Attachments

• VOLUPT200112.jpg
    VOLUPT200112.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 87
She was one of those models who sadly only posed a few times. However, because of her popularity appeared for years in magazines.

I have that on DVD somewhere.

The photoshoot shot in Bermuda of them together is one of my all-time favourites. Devon is sooo sexy. Serious number of wanks over Devon in her see through knickers with her legs open in the chair.

Fantastic image. That era with the big hair was right up my alley, such a sexy look. Phenomenal tits on both of these stunners.

I love the pale skin, slightly chunky models.
Whats not to love about them :love:

I've been a "LDM-Nicole Peters-Ines Cudna" boey... during my whole fricking youth, but... I loved so much C.J. and Sharday as well and I have considered them two as "shooting busty-stars"!

Nicole Peters was only active for 2 or 3 years, is that short-lived enough? If yes, my vote goes to her.

my choice too, something about Inesse really got me!

my choice too, something about Inesse really got me!
You have good taste, Inesse. Love that cover shot.

IMHO, there aren't that many models that can pull off that shot. You need to have LONG juggs to fill the cover. Darlene Lupo had a similar shot for GENT. That tells me that Inesse is a legend and in a esteemed group of models.