Schuyler Thornton, aka SkyWhy12. Slim Busty Blonde

She's offering her biggest discount ever at 60% right now ($20) still not worth it

She's offering her biggest discount ever at 60% right now ($20) still not worth it
agreed. not good value for the money. If she would have videos with more than a 10 second flash, and where she showed her face and body, that might be something to consider.

This girl might have the best tits I have ever seen on this board and while I get where people are coming from but some of the fat comments are totally unfair and gross. I would love to see how in shape some of these guys complaining about her weight are lol
people forget that they're talking about an actual person when it doesn't seem like they're in earshot

people forget that they're talking about an actual person when it doesn't seem like they're in earshot

She's also said pretty much point blank on Reddit, "If you guys are going to keep talking about me like this and posting my paid content, then 10 second videos are all you're getting"

She's also said pretty much point blank on Reddit, "If you guys are going to keep talking about me like this and posting my paid content, then 10 second videos are all you're getting"
Honestly I don’t think she’s gonna change either way her content is always just gonna be kinda lazy. Constantly shit talking her and calling her names won’t help and I wouldn’t recommend doing so, but being nice doesn’t either. So I’m not really sure which way people should go

Last edited: