Recent encounter at work

I get the feeling she was using her tits to lure blokes in to pay her bills.Been there,done that.One such big boobed(and really hairy)lady asked me the morning after if I could pay the rent,power and mow the lawn before I went to work.Bye
Yea same conclusion I came to. If it wasn't for my brother telling me her ordeal I would've fell straight into her trap. Yea I like tits but no one is gonna eat off me.

Well guys after days of no interaction with her, today seemed to start something good. Noticed her van was already there at work when I got there this morning. When I went downstairs to the break area for a late lunch, I almost flipped out when I saw her alone at a table. I got my lunch and asked if I could join her. She said absolutely so I sat down :D Her name is Joan and we chit chatted about work for a while when I noticed no ring on her finger. Found out that she is divorced and has 5 kids :shock: I so wanted to ask her for a date but thought it was just too soon. Said she works virtual (from home) one day a week but said she enjoyed the conversation and told me to join her for lunch again soon. OMG...just when I was about to give up on her. It was a struggle to maintain eye contact with her. When she got up to leave, she was actually tugging at her bra to make adjustments :shock: Even though her butt is flat, did notice she had a slight wedgie with her slacks. Will keep you guys updated :D

****5**** kids!!!!!! If i were you, i would remain friendly BUT meet in person ONLY at work....NEVER outside work....OR you WILL be her official babysitter.....with probably few, if any, benefits. Just a friendly heads-up

I get the feeling she was using her tits to lure blokes in to pay her bills.Been there,done that.One such big boobed(and really hairy)lady asked me the morning after if I could pay the rent,power and mow the lawn before I went to work.Bye

AMEN BRO!!!!

Had lunch at work with Joan again today and I actually came out and asked her if she would be open for dating. She said 'I most certainly would be'. :D She seems to be so easy to talk to now. Her daughter has another vball game tomorrow night and she asked me to tag along again. Look forward to spending time with her but can't wait for the opportunity to be alone with her more :( Maybe we will be able to do something this wkend. Of all things...tonight while I was at the fitness center here at my condo complex, a lady of Indian descent came in to use the treadmill. She had 2 kids with her (guessing 5 to 7 yrs old). Anyway, she had a huge set of tits (thinking they were as big as Joan's). She had multiple bras on and they were sagging below her waist. Her nipples were big too, looked like the size of thumbs. I got a noticeable erection and had to leave. If Joan does not work out, I will keep check on this lady. :)

Would love to scope some pictures of the India lady's rack. I rarely see India females lugging around natural 34L+ (US size) hooters....kids, or no kids. i hope you happen upon her, again. This time, with a camera

I probably would've changed my attitude towards her. Because it was that I didn't how to approach at first. I could've just brought up a convo about how she knew my brother or something but who knows. After I found out her living conditions it hindered alot of activity really. She couldnt get a job and she had a lot of men staying with her at the time. Idk if those men were helping her pay rent or what but they moved out shortly before she moved out the apts. So I'm assuming they were helping her.

Probably as sperm donors

Probably as sperm donors
Lol maybe so. If you would've seen her then you'd see why. Not that I 2as gonna join her little team lol but she was always a great sight to see. I swear she was literally as big or maybe bigger than Norman Stitz but on a scooter(wheelchair).

Last edited by a moderator: