Recent encounter at work

Jim I think you need a little nudge to speed things up a little! Let's get a move on it so you can see em!! Don't wait for the weekend! Or someone else that is quicker is gonna beat you to the punch 👊! Don't fall into the friend category

Went with Joan again to her daughter's vball game last night. Pretty much a replay of last Thursday night's date at the vball court. Although more of Joan's lady friends came by to talk with her and spoke to me. During lunch today, she actually asked if I had plans for tomorrow and of course I said no. She likes college football and asked if I would like to get together and watch a game tomorrow :) So we have a dinner date for tomorrow night (Saturday) and I am hoping that she will agree to come back to my place to watch the game :D Gosh guys...I hope this is it and I don't blow it. May be the first time I get to see her jugs. Wish me luck and I hope to report good news soon!

She likes watching football too?!! :D

This woman is a KEEPER!

And sometimes they like to make out during sports on TV. We're rooting for you!!

Good luck tonight!
Don't forget to wear a head cam so we can see a live feed :lol:

Thanks guys for the encouragement. OMG where to start! Bottom line, I was successful in getting my hands on her bigguns :D We met at a local restaurant for dinner, had dinner, then we decided to come back to my place to watch some football :) She had on her jeans, oversize blouse, and unbuttoned jacket (no way it would button). We sat down on the couch and had a lot of good conversation leading up to halftime. Then I went out on a limb and popped the question (no not proposal), but told her I could not help but notice she was gifted up top. She did not skip a beat in the conversation but said oh yeah. Even told a couple stories that turned me on more. One was when they honored the 8th grade football team about 5 yrs ago. Her son played and all the parents went out to stand on the field with their kids. When they called her son's name, a couple of kids yelled 'big ole tits'. She said it didn't embarrass her but felt sorry for her son. Another time was when her best friend was getting married and asked her to be the maid of honor. Said she went to the bridal shop, they looked at her and said it would cost a lot to be fitted so she ended up wearing a suit. Just thought I would share those. She asked if I had been with a large breasted woman before and I told yeah (Jcup Cathy). That's when she told me she was larger than that :D I told her they must be amazing. She said well would you want to see and then had me do the honor (seems like it took 30 mins to get all the hooks undone). She was wearing a 34K. They were so very saggy, way below her waist! We then had some fun :D She seemed to like it. They were not that pretty cause they were just so saggy but hey a huge tit guy can't complain. Also told me that she did get up to 2 cup sizes larger after her last pregnancy (around the time she got heckled by the kids at the game). Overall, she seems really open to me now and said she hoped I was still interested in her. I am and she has invited me over to her house tomorrow night for dinner. Some of her kids will be there so no fooling around :( Things are sure looking up!

Congrats Jim! We live for moments like that! See if she can wrap 'em around your head next time. :D

Wow your story really turned me on. Any more updates? Have you seen her again?

:D
jim, please post some updates...hope the rude comments (joke or no joke) didn't cause you to leave the thread...there are a lot of us who want to hear more about you and Joan....Please??

Nice story I really enjoyed it. I was close to talking to a woman about this size but I was waay to shy(Will probably make a thread of this later). I was about 23 and I wanna say she was maybe in her late 40's early 50's. I had first seen her at my brother's apartment complex. My brother wanted me to meet her some reason(then he didn't know my breast fetish)so I casually said yea why not so we had went into her house. Back then I didn't notice what she was packing since she was always talking to us behind a dice table nor did I notice she was in a wheel chair. She was the nicest woman you could meet just as friendly as can be. I never said anything while we was there so after bout 30 mins we left after they finished talking. Little did I know she was my dream woman I had been looking for and for the next 5 or 6 month I would see her gorgeous figure.

I was working at a grocery store stocking bread way on the other side of town when all of sudden I see a pair of extremely long breast in a big brown shirt resting on someone's knees. Scooting around the corner. I couldn't believe it. I get to her face and guess who it is.. the woman I had met at my brother's apartment complex. I was in awe. That wouldn't last because not even a sec after I started looking her friend noticed me and tapped the woman on the shoulder literallytelling the woman that I liked her "seriously happened." My heart started racing immediately. I literally heard the woman in the wheel chair respond saying "really" as if she was surprised a guy like me was looking at her. Now I look ok. girls say I'm a 8 but I'm nothing special imo..but anyway. They stayed in that spot for a long time casually watching me gaze at her magnificent body but tried to play it off like they were shopping. I should of just went over there and started talking but when I say im shy people i mean it. Plus I had to work. About 20 mins later I looked up and they were gone. Almost to never be seen again..nope wrong again. Literally almost every night I would go to work she would be chilling outside of her complex that wasn't even 5 ft from ours, all by herself almost as if were to greet me but we never said anything to each other. She even stood up one day as I was coming out of my brothers apt giving me full glance at her. She had no bra on so I could see how big they were. No joke her breast were a few inches past her knees and swayed a little as she got up. Walking past her that day was a struggle seeing as I almost passed out lol from the scene of it all. Our next encounter would blow my freaking mind. I was hungry for some Mc Donald's that was right down the street. So I walked up there. I walked in sat down at my usual table. Not even knowing her food was at that same table. 5 mins later her she comes again this time with some other dude. I sat there quietly as usual but then out of nowhere she asks me "excuse me do you believe that some people are meant to be together" I couldn't muster up any words cause this through me back. Was thinking "Hold on I must be dreaming" but nope she was serious. Still I said nothing still just in dis belief. My brother had already told me she was single beforehand so her saying this was music to my ears... but yea sorry guys I choked still. Couldn't get any words out so shortly after I finished my meal and I left.The last time I ever seen her I was going into a phone store. She rode by me with her cute little wheel chair so I waved at her and went in the store..just like any other day. 5 mins later here she comes in the phone store. She must've really noticed I liked her. Again guys i just didn't know what to do or say. When she came in I briefly looked at her gorgeous bust not knowing she was staring dead at me this time. She kind of gasped when she noticed me looking and covered up smiling as they jiggled and rest in her lap. I'm guessing she wasn't too offended by the glance but I felt bad after that and just left. Shortly after that she moved out of my complex never to be seen again. Yea guys I messed up royally.

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense, but you really did!
View attachment 529157
Ikr, I was too taken by what I was seeing. She was on par with Karola. The first few encounters yea was me being shy but there were other factors that affected my decision too. I mentioned earlier that my brother said she was single but he also told me she always had trouble paying rent and always needed someone to help her. That was a bad sign for me. It felt like she was tryna reel someone in to use them.

If you could have done it different what would you have changed
I probably would've changed my attitude towards her. Because it was that I didn't how to approach at first. I could've just brought up a convo about how she knew my brother or something but who knows. After I found out her living conditions it hindered alot of activity really. She couldnt get a job and she had a lot of men staying with her at the time. Idk if those men were helping her pay rent or what but they moved out shortly before she moved out the apts. So I'm assuming they were helping her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I probably would've changed my attitude towards her. Because it was that I didn't how to approach at first. I could've just brought up a convo about how she knew my brother or something but who knows. After I found out her living conditions it hindered alot of activity really. She couldnt get a job and she had a lot of men staying with her at the time. Idk if those men were helping her pay rent or what but they moved out shortly before she moved out the apts. So I'm assuming they were helping her.
I get the feeling she was using her tits to lure blokes in to pay her bills.Been there,done that.One such big boobed(and really hairy)lady asked me the morning after if I could pay the rent,power and mow the lawn before I went to work.Bye