Real life breast feels ....

many years ago, i was at a college party on campus. the main event for the night---bikini FOAM dance party!!!

for some reason, that night i got to the party scene a little early and was waiting outside for my crew to show up. Suddenly, as i was standing around, a pair of girls walked by me, chatting. however, i noticed the girl on the right was a hugely busty, young, Mexican woman with lovely brown skin. she was wearing a bikini top as she bounced past me.

for some reason , the adrenaline hit in a split second as she went by and i got a shot of those (im guessing) j-cup, high-sitting, melons. before i even knew it, i had walked up behind her and scooped up two handfuls of these humongous tiddies. instantly, i felt her nipples harden through her waxy bikini top. all she did was let out a soft, high-pitched squeal as i gave her tits a full double grope--for good measure. she froze in her tracks.

as i let go, i somehow came back to reality from my momentary titty-trance. as i pulled my hands, the busty honey giggled sheepishly. before she fully turned around, i made a hasty retreat--having no idea what i was doing, who she was, nor who might have witnessed this open groping of a strange college coed with huge, juicy tits.

the end

when you're a teenager you can get away with a lot more. this story is a treasured memory of mine from many years ago when i was only 16..

a new girl transferred to my school, her name was rosie. epitome of a butter face, but had the most amazing body, big solid E cups on a slender frame, always wore little crop top singlets and tight jeans. immediately all the other girls at school didn't like her as they could see all the guys gawking over her. I made friends with her for obvious reasons, she was not very bright at all and was feeling sad that she was struggling to make friends at school.

so one day we're in class, and this is a class where the teacher can barely control the students, we were in the computer lab and we basically just did whatever we wanted. there was this other girl, natalie who was black and had a nice ass and decent tits, and natalie would always sit with us at the back and goof off. sometimes we'd just grab natalies tits and ass and she'd tell us to stop but she was smiling and clearly enjoyed the attention. so this class we were at the back, me and a few of my guy friends and natalie, just all playing around and taking occasionally groping natalies body. but today rosie was sitting close by and watching, she was smiling and laughing too, like she wanted to be included in our fun.

i pulled rosies chair into the group and said "rosie has bigger tits than natalie doesn't she?" rosie giggled and blushed and said "i dont know. maybe" and natalie said something about how she has no ass though. she was right, rosie was total P body, tits on a stick, skinny but stacked af.
anyway, I said "lets see then" and groped both natalie and rosies tits, one hand each, over their shirts. I said "well rosies seem bigger but i cant really tell how padded her bra is" So i slid my hand underneath rosies shirt, and she leant into me, no resistance. I remember vividly how they felt in my hands, full and perky, they popped right into my hand and spilled out between my fingers. "wow. rosies tits are huge" i told the others. at this point the teacher was coming towards us, and rosie blushed a lot and pivoted back to her computer to look like she was working.

my computer was right next to rosies, so i slid back to my desk, still fixated on how perfect her tits had felt. now my other two friends were still focused on natalie, ass guys. so i took the chance to speak directly with rosie. "you're really pretty rosie. thats why all the other girls hate you. jealousy" "really?" she replied "i think they just think im annoying. it was the same at my old school" she was clueless. "yeah. you're so annoying" i said smiling, and groped her tits again. "stop!" she giggled. I was throbbing hard at this point.

the class ended soon after that and I asked rosie if she wanted to come smoke with me. "you smoke?!" she said brightly "yeah I'd love to" and we went to a spot I knew where we could smoke privately. we lit up but i couldn't hold back for long, soon we were kissing as i groped her tits with an appetite that has since never left me. I took her hand and led it to my hard cock and she held it for a moment but stopped "no. im not gonna do this and not right here" she said. i just stared at back at her. she continued "but i like you. lets hang out more", "i like you too" i said and put her hand back on my cock. "you have to help me here rosie, just make me cum. I cant walk around hard like this for the rest of the day can i?" she kept stroking.

I undid her bra, and kept groping her tits under her shirt as she jerked me off. "please just finish quickly" she said. "sure thing" i said, and stood up, she looked confused, and as she was still knelt there on the ground, I slid my cock under her little top between her huge tits and just started pumping away. i'd only fucked one other girls tits at this point in my life, a fat girl from another school. rosie seemed to know what to do, she squeezed them tightly for me around my cock and i finished quickly. i came right between her tits, i still remember my cock head just peeking out and the giant load that flowed out all over her tits and soaked the little ribbed cotton shirt she was wearing in cum.

"ugh! you asshole my top wtf am I going to do" rosie said. "you look beautiful right now" i said back, smiling in utter bliss. "just wear my hoodie" i said, and gave it to her just as the bell went, and we had to rush to our different classes.

what happened next was while she was in her next class all the girls were asking her "why are you wearing pridegang's* hoodie? are you guys dating now". she tried to brush it off but they kept prodding, and she finally got annoyed unzipped the hoodie apparently and said "look i spilt water all over myself" but by this point the cum had mostly dried, and one of the other girls said "that doesn't look like water" everyone saw and heard, the whole class laughed at her and she was mortified with embarrassment.

foolishly perhaps (or not) on my behalf, I had immediately told my boys that i'd just fucked rosies tits and it only took till the end of the day before everyone in our grade knew I'd fucked rosies tits and she'd come to class with her tits soaked in my cum.

after that, rosie hated me and we didn't speak until years later (i'll get to this). but it did give me a reputation in my school as a guy who shoots huge loads, after that I had 5 different girls who jerked me off at different parties curious to see how huge my loads were, and from that my reputation as a rope blaster only grew.

I'll be real with you guys, rosie was a whore. i dont know if i made her that way or just awakened it in her, but she certainly proved it true, fucking and sucking half the grades guys before we all graduated.

so years later, in college, when I ran into her at a party, we were able to talk and I apologized for what happened back then, and she was all ok with it and said it was fine, we were just stupid teenagers. we kept talking at the party a long time, the flirting was real and by the time we were both quite liquored up, I took her by the hand and led her to a bedroom. we started making out, and this time she led my hand to her throat. "choke me. slap me" she said. I obliged. "you're a whore rosie. and you love it." "I know. now treat me like one for real" she said. I teased her saying "you can't handle it" and she said "do whatever you want to me". her tits were bigger now, more saggy but pierced nipples. beautiful.

A little coke and alcohol in me, and I turn into a demon. So began to treat her exactly how she wanted. I had her lay down and sat on her face so she could rim me while i reverse titfucked her, then i throatfucked her until her tears were streaming and finished all the way down her throat. To finish I had her drink my piss, which she gulped down. "nobody drains your balls like a pretty whore" she said smiling wickedly as she wiped off her face. "no.. no they don't. we should hang out more, we have fun" i said. she rolled her eyes "thats not gonna happen. but this was fun" and then she went into the bathroom and i went back to the party. her boyfriend came and picked her up an hour later.

hope i run into her again one of these days.