Rachel Aldana Appreciation Thread (No Premium Content)

Could you imagine an underwater video of her swimming topless! Sweet hesus! Maybe we should all pool some money and request a custom, I imagine she would charge a mega premium for that

If you ask her on onlyfans maybe she'll do it, it's not worse than other stuff she's done like tittyfucking giant dildos. It would be really fun to see.

Could you imagine an underwater video of her swimming topless! Sweet hesus! Maybe we should all pool some money and request a custom, I imagine she would charge a mega premium for that
Pinupfiles never knew what to do with their models-- they could have made bunchs of videos of those melons sloshing around underwater!

Y'know she probably will get a BR.

Seeing that Milena Velba and countless others have had a BR, she's probably already long reached the point where any money made has diminished in relevance along with whatever associated self esteem (or whatever appropriate term) there was in having some feature that supposedly has some niche status.

Matter of fact I doubt she cares about having enormous tits and likely views them as a burden.
Milena got one??

Let's keep up folks. This is Rach's thread. Rach will keep her natural gifts a couple more decades, we hope,
but Milena already chopped hers off two years ago, in the fall of 2021, as confirmed in the link so graciously furnished by .

FinalChapter

But yeah, Rachel still works, and will continue to do so, until she stops in the future, a whim of her own choice. We will stay tuned!

Attachments

• Cute here.png
    Cute here.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 985
Pretty sure that's what many others have said, keep the subs rolling in and then bang, cut those beautiful titties off!

Rachel really gives off the vibe that she does not enjoy modelling anymore and looks down on her fans, or so it seems imo.

Pretty sure that's what many others have said, keep the subs rolling in and then bang, cut those beautiful titties off!

Rachel really gives off the vibe that she does not enjoy modelling anymore and looks down on her fans, or so it seems imo.
Which makes me all the more happy that she's actually shared her boobs with us in the first place, instead of hiding them away. If she does get a reduction, then good luck to her. We enjoyed the content in the meantime.

I have been a consistent member of her OF. Her tits are definitely smaller, but she still has really really big tits. They just aren't massive anymore. But they are still amazing. Her nipples have just always been fantastic. She doesn't do updates, but she has a very very affordable and reasonable PPV for what you get. They are usually 6-10 min and 13-25 bucks which is well worth it if you are a Rachel fan like I am

I have been a consistent member of her OF. Her tits are definitely smaller, but she still has really really big tits. They just aren't massive anymore. But they are still amazing. Her nipples have just always been fantastic. She doesn't do updates, but she has a very very affordable and reasonable PPV for what you get. They are usually 6-10 min and 13-25 bucks which is well worth it if you are a Rachel fan like I am
Smaller like they deflated or smaller like they shrank ?

Smaller like they deflated or smaller like they shrank ?
Just like she lost some weight. But don't get me wrong they are still big. It is just there was a point during the pandemic where they were monstrous. Trust me she is still filling out her bra and then some

WTF how can you not consider her boobs massive? she's still over a J Cup,
how is a J cup not massive? WTF? This forums decalibrates how some people process women boobs.

Compared to the pandemic
WTF how can you not consider her boobs massive? she's still over a J Cup,
how is a J cup not massive? WTF? This forums decalibrates how some people process women boobs.
Man do you remember her pandemic tits? Like OMG. If these are massive now then we need another word for the pandemic. LOL Rachel is still one of the GOATS hence I get all her PPV

So here wrre speculating she had another kid around pandemic time and might have been lactating which is why she was so big.