Why is Rachel Aldana so underrated?

Feanor

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
I ended in Rachel Aldana's thread a few minutes ago, and I realized this girl has awesowe tits but somehow she's never been my favourite. And I think it's safe to say she's never been as popular as other girls like Anya, Hitomi, Leanne, or Tessa (lately).

So I asked myself: ¿Why?
She has a gorgeus body. She has always had monster boobs. She was always bigger than for example, Leanne Crow. And if Leanne has superpassed her over the last years is only because Leanne has gained a lot of weight and has cheated doing lipos to her abdomen, otherwise she would be much fatter.

Rachel body is incredible. I mean it really is (see picture below) She has huge, firm, symetric, tits with 24/7 erected nipples. Her areolas may not be as big for her tits, but come on guys, she still has pretty nipples.

She may not have the best face, but she is definetly far from ugly, and certainly not uglier than other candidates to GOAT. Her face is prettier than Anya and Leanne's for example.

So, why don't we give enough credit to Rachel? I guess, its because her content is bad? Because Pinup Files content is plastic and boring as hell? She is a nice girl, I wouldn't call her boring.

I want to read you opinions on this subject. But my point is just that just looking at her body, she should be far more popular.

Edit #1: just added an image to give strength to my point. Look at that gorgeus body.
Edit #2: I had so many typos. Sorry for that.

Attachments

• 1622669760808.png
    1622669760808.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 584
Last edited:
That's a good question. PUF is boring, at least to me. Why they play the nutty music over their videos is beyond me. I want to hear the ambient sound, and whatever clapping the girls do (too infrequently, but that's PUF for you). For my tastes, Daktari is the ultimate producer. Rachel and Daktari (both located in Europe), could have been a force, if she had the time and inclination. And he was willing. See how many things have to go right to become a legend. In retrospect, she appears to simply be not that into it, and eventually that comes across to the viewer. I could be wrong. No argument that she is a beautiful woman with way more than her share of bosom.

Her PUF content is boring. They do 3 films from the same shoot.

Film 1: the normal one around a pool, where the girls are directed to do the same half a dozen moves they are told to do on every shoot.
Film 2: Exactly the same, but with a different lens.
Film 3: the BTS footage, which is the same as film 1, but every so often a camera or some lights make it into the shot.

Some models like Agnetis and Lucie Wilde just treat modelling as a job and so they have all the enthusiasm of someone getting a works email on a Saturday afternoon. These girls are just going through the motions. I suspect to Aldana that this isn't even something she treats as a job. It's just an extra bit of income and so she's not that invested in it, with a concurrent lack of effort. This comes through in a lot of her home shoots, which to be fair are still streets ahead of the PUF stuff.

Her films shot at home aren't exactly creative masterpieces. She's not wearing anything sexy or interesting, there's no scenarios being played out, they're all shot in her bedroom or the bathroom and give the impression of being filmed in the ten minutes it takes her to run a bath or something.

It would be nice to see her in the garden, a park, just walking in the street or anywhere. Wearing some sexy outfits would be good. No one's expecting her to film a 20 man all anal gangbang, but there is a poverty of imagination.

I don't want to be too negative but I've never been a fan of hers. She's got great tits; she's a bit too slim for me but it's not a deal breaker. The problem for me is that her face just looks a bit weird. It's almost like she's got Downs Syndrome! I know she hasn't but she just looks a bit funny, I think it's her eyes.

It's a content thing for me.

All I want is some great full-body shots. But PUF is not about that. They're much more trying to do "Glamour" shots with super wide-angle lenses.

I'd take self-shot content, no to little makeup, just taken by her any day above PUF stuff.

I am big time areola lover. So for me Rachael, Leanne,Maserati all have that same issue of having some of the biggest and best boobs in the industry but have nipple and areola that look soooooo tiny it just throws me off. They all so have the seen one video seen them all syndrome. There not the type models you try to collect all their scenes.

It's a content thing for me.

All I want is some great full-body shots. But PUF is not about that. They're much more trying to do "Glamour" shots with super wide-angle lenses.

I'd take self-shot content, no to little makeup, just taken by her any day above PUF stuff.
This is also a hug part of it, for me. PUF is just such a terrible site. I have no idea how they are still in business. They have some great looking women but the content is all terrible. The camera angels are awful and all the content looks the same. So many beautiful women have wasted their careers there, it's heartbreaking.

PUF and Daktari are in some sense not that different: they both portray beautiful women in non-prurient (there's an old timey word for you) situations, focusing on the big, fun stuff above their waist - the rest is up to your imagination. So I thank them for not crossing the line. I don't know why they don't creep closer to what Daktari does - they could, but choose not to. Their bylines: Let's Have Some Fun With Big Tits.

Her appeal was that she was the #1 slim and stacked babe. Now she’s another bbw.

Idk but I can’t find any leaked content anywhere, she runs a tight business here....

I am big time areola lover. So for me Rachael, Leanne,Maserati all have that same issue of having some of the biggest and best boobs in the industry but have nipple and areola that look soooooo tiny it just throws me off. They all so have the seen one video seen them all syndrome. There not the type models you try to collect all their scenes.
You know I agree 100% While rachael has absolutely fantastic breasts, her aerolas are her short coming, and that's what i immediately noticed. I dated a girl once with 32H cups and she had the aerolas of a 32A cup.

You know I agree 100% While rachael has absolutely fantastic breasts, her aerolas are her short coming, and that's what i immediately noticed. I dated a girl once with 32H cups and she had the aerolas of a 32A cup.
It plays a really big roll for sure. Just imagine if swapped poetrystudios areolas with Maserati. Poetrystudios would have nowhere near that good lord when you see her tits lol.

to put into perspective, Merilyn had small nipples. Not everyone was like Sha or September but yeah RA was on the "smaller" side and similar to Duana. I had no idea of where Duana was.

To me it's them using wide or ultra wide lenses. It makes her look really weird. I was subscribed to her site years ago when she posted her webcam update videos since that camera actually made her look normal, but then she quit posting webcam videos and I quit subscribing.

Not a good sign when a laptop camera does a better job than a real camera and someone operating it.

I have to agree with a lot of these posts. Rachel has a lot going in the sense that she’s very large breasted, slim with a decent face and judging by her webcams, a lovely personality. But unfortunately she’s wasted her talent on PUF. Milena Velba for example was more creative like her walls in public.

I guess not everyone can be, or wants to be, a Milena Velba. For my part, I'm grateful Rachel took her shirt off. Her boobs and nipples are world-class.

Last edited: