Rachel Aldana Appreciation Thread (No Premium Content)

Wow her tits are way smaller now. I hope this is the smallest she gets

Yeah she's done some good stuff over the years .. I saw Leanne post her set with Rachel on IG recently but didn't tag her .. Leanne really is their pride n joy I hope that shows that Leanne needs to do a set with Rachel again to get the buzz going bc things are definitely getting stale..

Interesting interview in that clip.
Vanessa was pushy asking Rachel to show her bra and show her boobs and good for Rachel refusing to do it.

Anyone know what year the clip was from? Rachel says she is a hairdresser in the clip and say she does a bit of modelling (but only because Vanessa is looking for something to liven up the show). It felt like Vanessa wanted to expose her modelling sidecar as a dirty secret but Rachel wisely shut her down.

Vanessa backpedalled after with a fairly disingenuous apology saying that she wouldn't really want her to show her boobs (in which case, why ask in first place). Yeah, right Vanessa.

I believe it was around about 1997.

I believe it was around about 1997.
That explains why she was a hairdresser, and reserved about her boobs. It might have been a sort of promotion for her getting exposure on TV.

Yeah she's only 32. That clip is from circa 2005.

Really REALLY need to find this swimming pool :eek:

I've got a friend with all natural LL cups (UK size) and when she goes swimming with her kids her son keeps saying, 'mummy, why is everyone looking at your boobs?' :-D