Question on home buying and OnlyFans

bishous

Reaction score
Hey guys, question for you all-- whether you're in the mortgage industry by profession, or have bought a home after subbing to onlyfans.

Early in my current relationship, I spent a nominal amount on OnlyFans before we were serious (probably $200-$300 total).

Now, we are going to be looking into buying a home soon and my girlfriend's friend will be our mortgage contact.

My concern/question: I believe these charges will show when we apply for a home loan/get pre-approved. Will my girlfriends friend have visibility into this information? I'm very concerned that this will either slow down our goals to buy a home or create a big situation when my gf inevitably finds out I spent some money on OF.

Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks!

You have to provide that information to get a loan. You show bank statements to prove you have the money for down payment and you only have to show accounts where the money will actually be coming from. So no, they aren't going to be printing out and going through every credit card statement you've had in the past 5 years or whatever. They will do a credit check, but it's not what you are thinking.

You have to provide that information to get a loan. You show bank statements to prove you have the money for down payment and you only have to show accounts where the money will actually be coming from. So no, they aren't going to be printing out and going through every credit card statement you've had in the past 5 years or whatever. They will do a credit check, but it's not what you are thinking.
Yeah thanks for the insights here-- the main concern is that the statement for the amount that the money will come from is the same account that would show these charges.

All of them would be well over a year ago and for minimal amounts but given that it's me gfs friend processing this from the mortgage company I didn't know if I had extra reason for concern.

Yeah thanks for the insights here-- the main concern is that the statement for the amount that the money will come from is the same account that would show these charges.

All of them would be well over a year ago and for minimal amounts but given that it's me gfs friend processing this from the mortgage company I didn't know if I had extra reason for concern.
They will probably ask you to show statements from the last 3 months or something. At least that's how it was for me. But in the future, I wouldn't recommended paying for this kind of stuff on a debit card...just use a CC, that's what they are for.

I only think you need to show the summery page from your bank records showing the beginning and ending balance.

Other than that, is the loan going in your name or both of your names?

Your not married and the girlfriends friend cannot disclose any information to your girlfriend due to privacy concerns.

If it was me, just give the loan officer the summery pages for each month. All they care about is what the beginning and ending balance is in your account each month in an effort to prove you have money for the payment every month.

They are not there to judge how you spend your money, like how many times you went to mc Donald’s.