Passive income boob question

B©©B

Reaction score
I saw a video of women taking pictures of feet and make money from it. Going to a website that bring in traffic. Not sure what men do with feet pictures do they get off on it or collect them I'm not sure. I would expect the opposite when it comes to feet. But seem that women make actual living from this.

So it gave me the idea for my fiance. Where and what other way can I get my fiance to make passive income money when it comes to boobs. She has huge boobs 42ff. I think she will be perfect for this. I was thinking about her painting her boobs and press it against a canvas then sell it on Etsy. Makes me curious if there any website that pay for women with boob pictures? Or anything else I can do that men willing to pay for boobs. Y'all have any ideas?

Is nice but I think that zif she opens an onlyfans and you promote it on reddit without face she can make like artistic pics in a special way that can also be a thing! She doesn't have to promote it on her own channel just reddit

An friend of mine makes 3000 Euros a month without face and she is not even promoting it hard