Pick Five for Your Harem

Loving this. It is like fantasy sports for tits !!!

1. Melina Velba (MILF + MILK)
2. Stoya (not busty, but still a favorite)
3. Smiley Emma from MFC (She turned me on to BBWs)
4. Christy Canyon (MILFFFF)
5. Jemma from Suicide Girls (The little-person from Suicide girls)

Kinda depends on my mood.

If I'm in a big-titty mood:
- Poetry (she has surpassed them all in such a short period of time)
- Milena Velba
- Rachel Aldana
- Leanne Crow
- Abbi Secraa

If I wanna do some cardio and pound the booty:
- Cherokee D'Ass
- Paige Turnah
- Dominican Poison (best of both ass&titty-worlds)
- Spicy J
- Pinky

If I'm coming home from work tired as fuck and just wanna lay down and get my dick sucked:
- Maria Moore (that head-game looks vicious)
- Nikki Benz
- Sha Rizel
- Kelly Madison (she apparently LOVES oral creampies :shock: )
- Lisa Ann

On the bench: Karina Hart, Nadine Jansen, Ms Deja, Susie Sparks, Chloe Vevrier, Joanna Bliss, Agnetis

My list:

Karina Hart
Ewa Sonnet
Abbi Secraa
Julia Miles
Linsey Dawn

And here is an illustration of what I would do to them every fucking day
bra-kh-titfuck-07.jpg

How can Susie Sparks ever be "on the bench" when it comes to big tits lol? Come to think of it, same goes for Nadine Jansen.

In the end it's all subjective...

<r><QUOTE author="palmettafella"><s>
palmettafella said:
</s>How can Susie Sparks ever be "on the bench" when it comes to big tits lol? Come to think of it, same goes for Nadine Jansen.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
If this was the <B><s></s>pre-internet era<e></e></B> that she existed in and the primary consideration of the big titter is areola size ratio <E>:shock:</E> (thumbs up), then you would have a good case. But <B><s></s>times have moved on<e></e></B> she'd be as <B><s></s>big<e></e></B> (in almost every sense) NOW as Martina Navratilova with her wooden racquet. <br/>
<br/>
<I><s></s>In the end<e></e></I>, no one can ever rid her of her championship <I><s></s>ring<e></e></I> *snigger* from her time in the game when she was more acutely relevant though. Maybe she could be a coach or part owner of the starting 5 franchise or be awarded lifetime courtside seats when they are in Toronto <E>:p</E><br/>
<br/>
Six words in no particular order: Milena, Miosotis, Alice(85JJ), Poetry, Abbi, Cheron. Susie who? Susie Sparks what? Forest fires? Maybe in her era but now, nah; Smokey the bear isn't just taking a complacent nap, he's hibernating on the job. If it's any consolation I'm sure Susie afficianados felt the <B><s></s>burn<e></e></B>. <E>:p</E></r>

Re: In the end it's all subjective...

<r><QUOTE author="WatermeloncholyHunter"><s>
WatermeloncholyHunter said:
</s><QUOTE author="palmettafella"><s>
palmettafella said:
</s>How can Susie Sparks ever be "on the bench" when it comes to big tits lol? Come to think of it, same goes for Nadine Jansen.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
If this was the <B><s></s>pre-internet era<e></e></B> that she existed in and the primary consideration of the big titter is areola size ratio <E>:shock:</E> (thumbs up), then you would have a good case. But <B><s></s>times have moved on<e></e></B> she'd be as <B><s></s>big<e></e></B> (in almost every sense) NOW as Martina Navratilova with her wooden racquet. <br/>
<br/>
<I><s></s>In the end<e></e></I>, no one can ever rid her of her championship <I><s></s>ring<e></e></I> *snigger* from her time in the game when she was more acutely relevant though. Maybe she could be a coach or part owner of the starting 5 franchise or be awarded lifetime courtside seats when they are in Toronto <E>:p</E><br/>
<br/>
Six words in no particular order: Milena, Miosotis, Alice(85JJ), Poetry, Abbi, Cheron. Susie who? Susie Sparks what? Forest fires? Maybe in her era but now, nah; Smokey the bear isn't just taking a complacent nap, he's hibernating on the job. If it's any consolation I'm sure Susie afficianados felt the <B><s></s>burn<e></e></B>. <E>:p</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Just like the poster said: your harem consists of all girls in their respective prime. So I can understand why he would be debating me on Susie. <E>:lol:</E> <br/>
<br/>
But in my opinion, I'd rather smash the five ones listed in my big-titty section, but Susie (in her prime) is a close 6th.</r>

1- Wendy Fiore
2- Dollmorena
3- Linsey Dawn Mckensie (before surgery of course!)
4- mariana konda (athletic girl)
5- Suelen bissolati for her oustanding ass (enough boobs with the 4 others!)

This will be paradise for me!

Milena Velba, Nelli Roono, Misosotis and Rachel Aldana are frequently in the list. I understand they all have ENORMOUS BOOBS, but they don't have any sex appeal to me. Sorry

Imagine having all the big boobs models as an harem.. kind of what this guy had
http://xvideohub.com/worlds-luckiest-guy-has-his-own-harem-of-willing-hot-babes/

Got to be a morph of Jana. She's slim and stacked to the max, but that picture seems beyond the realm of reality!

top 5

<t>1. Anya Sakova<br/>
2. Jana Defi<br/>
3. Yulia Nova<br/>
4. Lucie Wilde <br/>
5. Katarina Snow</t>

this topic made me dream a very good dream :)
Lorna Morgan (right before pregnacy)
Karla James (right before pregnacy)
Ewa Sonnet
Eden Mor (when she was a BBW)
Joey Fisher

OMG :shock: I would literally die hahaha

1. Busty Buffy
2. Hitomi Tanaka
3. Gianna Michaels
4. Kelly Madison
5. Merilyn Sakova

When I factor in being great in bed in addition to being hot, my list in no particular order is...
  1. 1. Maserati XXX: Absolutely built for sex. Juicy tits, juicy booty, juicy lips.

2. Janet Jade: She deserves to be in the titfuck hall of fame.

3. Hitomi Tanaka: I love those oversized tits on such a petite body. And she's a sexual dynamo.

4. Eva Notty (before latest surgery): She has a smoldering sexual energy in all her scenes.

5. Brandy Talore: Another star who's titfucking game is off the charts. The definition of the sweet, but actually very naughty babe next door.

Funny, I've been pondering this in the last few days and here's a thread about it.

1. Miranda Hogan
2. Annie Beaumont
3. Unknown BBW Irish blonde girl
4. Faye Johnstone
5. That girl I saw in the corner shop in late August last year.