Past ex GF now in LDT (long distance teasing)

Want more of this

• Yes

Votes: 44 97.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
I myself am interested and will be watching this thread

I'm interested. And good luck man!

Your pic remember me to ex gf, but nice man, i hope that things do good in your case

Sometimes happens , well. If she want, will joke she a little time more lol

Awesome man! I can't believe this thread doesn't have more comments. The situation is awesome and she is fiiiine!!

Many nuts will be had to these great tits any ass or masturbating videos we can see?

Bro not sure with mastrubating videos, will try for ass if I get a chance... She has a sexy ass that's I can say... In past had great experience with hitting her ass. She use to or still love doggy style..while having sex.
And those tits hanging is kinda heaven to see belive me.

Will try somehow to get ass pics if I can... No promises..
Appreciate it, im sure many others are waiting as patiently as I am

Heya guys, an update
The day where she post the good morning pic the same day after a long day with sorting off things got some time off and while I was laying off and scrolling through insta, msg starts to come in group chat. We had chat in snap. But not sure how to get the pics off there without knowing. If anyone knows please let me know.

The earlier pic I took screenshot of it. She knew that and asked me why I took I said by mistake I pressed it.. she laughs and mocks me.
She then send some more pics and its was hell of a thing, where she flirts with us with her tits. Like the last post you guys seen with the nipples being covered with tape. She post more of those kinda in snap. It was sexy as fuck.. I have saved the snap

But I don't wanna keep taking screenshot that might piss her off.
So this was on Saturday evening where chatting was in snap.

Yesterday while chatting again whole day! Like meme and things
We had start it off with things casual stuff with making few arguments with covid and other things and then slowly all started to get bored and the other guy Mark starts to post some pics of some random girl he's going out with and things asking stuff to my ex, how should be move forward with girl as she doesn't have big tits as my ex (Marie) and making her blush.
One fact about Marie, she loves it when she gets compliment of her tits and the areolas and her body. She's a tease queen in total. She loves teasing guy for stuff and making guys rock hard.

Toward evening time, things got a bit steamy, while she says things and all then she starts to pull of her straps of dress she was wearing and giving some sexy poses.
The black dress was more tempting. We too started to remove dress one by one and starting posting in the group. She puts one pic and tell us to show then mark posts his pics then me.
So dress start to come off on all 3 ends me, Marie and Mark. At last point all become naked and post pics with d**k coverd up, it's hard to cover it with things hard. She mocks us and enjoys it more.
We haven't shown the d**k pic or her p**sy pics. But covered up. Mark and me were not that position or mindset to see each other d**k.
She teases us with size and things. She has seen mine for obvious reason. Idk abt she seen Mark's, she was more keen to check his.
She told me in personal chat, they both have chatted a lot in between before txting me. And they both have done these kinda chat and she has once seen it while he was taking a bath the phone slipped from his hand and fell down that time just a flash, she was impressed with size she said. So she's more keen in seeing it. So told me kinda not sure if what she saw was right.

She asked me to open up a more so that he feels okay and things can go good.
And if things are good we can have a nice surpise. I m not sure what surprise is, seems crazy tho...

Ya if anyone knows, let me know how to get pics off snapchat without knowing so can post more of those pics
Wow , its getting hot !!!!!. Congratulations man, i hope it keeps coming together for you