New pop-up ads in past few days

daviddontcare

TITs Posting Prince
Reaction score
Seeing an abundance of pop-up ads suddenly in the past few days and it’s really making it difficult to navigate the site on mobile. They are very random and usually come up when you’re ready to click on something then suddenrly you immediately find yourself inadvertently clicking on the pop-up instead. This could be potentially harmful. I’m all for adverts cause I understand the purpose, but these are really bad, and they just started showing up.

Is there any way to suppresses these from the back-end?? Hoping this doesn’t last cause it’s making viewing the site a challenge.

Seeing an abundance of pop-up ads suddenly in the past few days and it’s really making it difficult to navigate the site on mobile. They are very random and usually come up when you’re ready to click on something then suddenrly you immediately find yourself inadvertently clicking on the pop-up instead. This could be potentially harmful. I’m all for adverts cause I understand the purpose, but these are really bad, and they just started showing up.

Is there any way to suppresses these from the back-end?? Hoping this doesn’t last cause it’s making viewing the site a challenge.
Previously discussed here: https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/stop-pop-ups-and-disgusting-ads.13529723/

I know you need the ads to help fund the site I get that. I’ve never been opposed to seeing all the various advertisements and live webcam shots that are riddled throughout every thread, etc. these pop-ups are something completely different and new that I’ve never experienced here in the time that I’ve been a member of the forum, so I wanted to bring attention to it.

I hope in time the advertisers change what they’re pushing out and these particular pop-ups go away.

I’m not interested in meeting up with Pamela who happens to be near me.

I know you need the ads to help fund the site I get that. I’ve never been opposed to seeing all the various advertisements and live webcam shots that are riddled throughout every thread, etc. these pop-ups are something completely different and new that I’ve never experienced here in the time that I’ve been a member of the forum, so I wanted to bring attention to it.

I hope in time the advertisers change what they’re pushing out and these particular pop-ups go away.

I’m not interested in meeting up with Pamela who happens to be near me.
Hi David,

I know what you are referring to. There are banners from juicyads that seem to float on top and get in the way of viewing full images if viewed in the same horizontal plane. I will work on fixing this.

If you want all ads/pops/promotional DMs disabled, shoot me a message about becoming a VIP.

Appreciate the follow-up and your efforts @admin . I will let you know if I ever consider taking the next step in membership. (y)

I'm getting an odd effect where the ads stay on screen even when i select a tab (inbox, profile, notifications etc) which should refresh the screen and remove the ad, but it doesn't and results in being unable to see the new tab's contents behind the still present ad.

I found the way round it is to first scroll the ad up offscreen then select the tab you want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_093942.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_093942.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 15
Some of the ads are disturbing especially the ads where the girls look very young, hopefully NOT underage.

Finally, FINALLY! A site-appropriate stream advert that I didn’t actually mind seeing! I actually forgot what I was intending to do for a moment lol. This is more along the speed of what we should be seeing, but I realize that y’all don’t have control over the content that the advertisers push thru onto the site, but this was rather enjoyable. I think her name was Indica. :)

Otherwise those other pop-ups are annoying and block my ability to navigate when they come up, and the only option is to refresh the page, for me to proceed. I hope those change to something else soon and go away.

Attachments

• TiTadvert.mp4
    16.5 MB
I can't use TitsInTops on my mobile phone because of what the ads do. It's completely unmanageable and I hate it. Hopefully some day the ads won't prevent normal and regular browsing of the site.

I'm getting an odd effect where the ads stay on screen even when i select a tab (inbox, profile, notifications etc) which should refresh the screen and remove the ad, but it doesn't and results in being unable to see the new tab's contents behind the still present ad.

I found the way round it is to first scroll the ad up offscreen then select the tab you want.
having the same problem. this needs to be brought more to attention and fixed

I can't use TitsInTops on my mobile phone because of what the ads do. It's completely unmanageable and I hate it. Hopefully some day the ads won't prevent normal and regular browsing of the site.
having the same problem. this needs to be brought more to attention and fixed
Get off your phone and get a real computer or scroll up to post #4, contact @admin and purchase a VIP site membership. It's a free site with tons of content. Dealing with a couple pop-up ads isn't a big deal.

What is it with these ads with these Asians wearing those silly white masks. Very annoying and not appealing at all.

Get off your phone and get a real computer or scroll up to post #4, contact @admin and purchase a VIP site membership. It's a free site with tons of content. Dealing with a couple pop-up ads isn't a big deal.
Don't fix bugs, just get the suckers to pay more to dodge the issue.
Not sure that's a good selling technique.

Don't fix bugs, just get the suckers to pay more to dodge the issue.
Not sure that's a good selling technique.
Not a bug, it's advert.
If it was a bug, presumably it'd would affect all. It doesn't.
You've been advised on the way out. No need to belabour this issue.