I achieved Nirvana. What next?

Tit Vicar

Reaction score
Without going into to detail, I recently realised my ultimate boob dream, putting an end to 20 years of anxiety. I'm sure you boobhounds can relate to the frustration of trying to find that rarest of rarities. Some of you may have experienced it; others not. Some of you may be living it everyday.

What happened to me a few days ago was a real life version of a dream that I'd played through my mind a million times. Her looks, her clothes, the way it all unfolded. It was a spiritual experience. I feel incredibly at peace. Whatever happens now, I'll always have that.

But it's starting to dawn on me that no girl can ever match her; nothing can ever match that. Before, my life had it good experiences and bad experiences and that was fine, but this girl took me to another plain.

Has anyone experienced this? How do you have a relationship after this? Once you've hit the ayahausca, the mushrooms will never be as potent.

One of the greatest abuses of our lives is that experiences like this fade over time. We lose the details, and ultimately are just left with an overall impression of the experience.

Granted, time heals wounds, but it also steals pleasure.

If only we could remember/re-experience events like this when we close our eyes.

Big congrats on seeing your dream come to fruition! Try to burn the details in your mind as much as you can, maybe even journal it NOW before details fade. I've done this, and its nice to go back later and read; its the closest you can have to experiencing it again.

You can absolutely have a relationship after this as shrooms arent such a bad way to go right? However; theres more ayahausca out there for the taking, and if you really want it, work on yourself, eat right, work out, love yourself, sew good karma, and the earth's greatest bounties will gravitate and manifest to you. I'm a firm believer.

I manifest my deepest desires all the time, but I work hard to stay worthy of it.

One of the greatest abuses of our lives is that experiences like this fade over time. We lose the details, and ultimately are just left with an overall impression of the experience.

Granted, time heals wounds, but it also steals pleasure.

If only we could remember/re-experience events like this when we close our eyes.

Big congrats on seeing your dream come to fruition! Try to burn the details in your mind as much as you can, maybe even journal it NOW before details fade. I've done this, and its nice to go back later and read; its the closest you can have to experiencing it again.

You can absolutely have a relationship after this as shrooms arent such a bad way to go right? However; theres more ayahausca out there for the taking, and if you really want it, work on yourself, eat right, work out, love yourself, sew good karma, and the earth's greatest bounties will gravitate and manifest to you. I'm a firm believer.

I manifest my deepest desires all the time, but I work hard to stay worthy of it.

Excellent advice about writing it down. I'm going to do just that.

As for the manifestion stuff, on the subway home a pretty woman approached me and offered me a job. That had never happened before either. I figured I was radiating contentment or something.

Write it all down. We were at Desire and had a wild night. I should have written it all down the next morning after it happened because I don’t recall much of the detail anymore