My Candids Retrospective and Current

It's been a while.............yes, I've been taking candids still, but have moved on to AI generation recently/in the cold months. I was hesitant to post again but I thought "why not?" :D
You have my respect for your work man, i hope you will post more soon

It's been a while.............yes, I've been taking candids still, but have moved on to AI generation recently/in the cold months. I was hesitant to post again but I thought "why not?" :D
What do you use for ai candids? Spent HOURS looking for an effective go to that is free.

What do you use for ai candids? Spent HOURS looking for an effective go to that is free.
I use Automatic 1111, SDXL and a custom LORA that I trained with my real life candids. Then I layer in other LORAs on top.

You might get ok results using online generators but if you want more realistic images you have to use A1111.

I use Automatic 1111, SDXL and a custom LORA that I trained with my real life candids. Then I layer in other LORAs on top.

You might get ok results using online generators but if you want more realistic images you have to use A1111.
I appreciate you filling me in. I have tried llama things with runpod but it never worked. Are you open to teaching me how to fish? Seems like you could save myself and anyone I plan to teach a lot of time.

I appreciate you filling me in. I have tried llama things with runpod but it never worked. Are you open to teaching me how to fish? Seems like you could save myself and anyone I plan to teach a lot of time.
Everything you need to know about making LORAs is here, it even ahs a colab so you don't need to use your own hardware.

When it comes to A1111, there are loads of tutorials on youtube, that can explain it much better than me!