I'm new and have desire to take candids

shmoolie

Reaction score
I wish I could take pictures with my eyes with the amount of cleavage of large boobs I see. I've tried to take pictures, but they don't hit as hard. One picture has stuck around but most them I trash. I know I could also install a camera to capture said boobs, but that's nerve wracking to me. Does anyone have any tips to go about this? Is there a cybernetic eye that records 24/7? All I want is one nice view. It's also worth adding, that I feel I've been teased here and there. One notable incident happened when I was at my front door, while she was cleaning and had mentioned boots in the way, she thought I said something about "Boobs" we laughed, and she immediately bent over and vigorously sweeping the ground. Am I dillusional to think thats on purpose?

I wish I could take pictures with my eyes with the amount of cleavage of large boobs I see. I've tried to take pictures, but they don't hit as hard. One picture has stuck around but most them I trash. I know I could also install a camera to capture said boobs, but that's nerve wracking to me. Does anyone have any tips to go about this? Is there a cybernetic eye that records 24/7? All I want is one nice view. It's also worth adding, that I feel I've been teased here and there. One notable incident happened when I was at my front door, while she was cleaning and had mentioned boots in the way, she thought I said something about "Boobs" we laughed, and she immediately bent over and vigorously sweeping the ground. Am I dillusional to think thats on purpose?

I think women just like messing with us sometimes. I was once talking to a busty and very good looking older woman with whom I often exchanged pleasantries and then, quite unprompted, she said something like, "I can't exercise. My boobs are too big", and then gave them a little push together. That "You miss every shot you don't take" thing ran through my mind and I replied, "Oh yeah? You'll have to show me some time", and she looked at me like I'd farted in her car. At other times, I've behaved less than gentlemanly on Omegle, asking girls directly if I can see their boobs and they're like, "Sure, why not?"

As secret women's toilet cubicle film-maker, Chuck Berry, once said, "It goes to show you never can tell".

I think women just like messing with us sometimes. I was once talking to a busty and very good looking older woman with whom I often exchanged pleasantries and then, quite unprompted, she said something like, "I can't exercise. My boobs are too big", and then gave them a little push together. That "You miss every shot you don't take" thing ran through my mind and I replied, "Oh yeah? You'll have to show me some time", and she looked at me like I'd farted in her car. At other times, I've behaved less than gentlemanly on Omegle, asking girls directly if I can see their boobs and they're like, "Sure, why not?"

As secret women's toilet cubicle film-maker, Chuck Berry, once said, "It goes to show you never can tell".
Chuck Berry did that??

There are glasses out there that are actually "spy" glasses you could invest in but anyways, no ur not being particularly dillusional although most men can be thinking they are getting some kind of "mixed" signals when it comes to women, thinking the women want them in that type of way and not just as a casual friend but in ur case, she might have gotten flattered or might think "This guy is cute."

If you do decide to do candids, please becareful out there because prison is definitely NOT worth it

There are glasses out there that are actually "spy" glasses you could invest in but anyways, no ur not being particularly dillusional although most men can be thinking they are getting some kind of "mixed" signals when it comes to women, thinking the women want them in that type of way and not just as a casual friend but in ur case, she might have gotten flattered or might think "This guy is cute."
Naaahh glasses would look weird. I've mentioned how my eye sight is near perfect so that would look weird. I've also had another case where they've told me they weren't being made out to feel "sexy". After we hugged, she squeezed me tight and she rubbed my shoulders and held my face and was looking at me for sometime however, I'm awkward so I didn't remain in eye contact for long, my habit is to look down at the floor, so I did but immediately looked at her boobs so I darted my eyes all over the place but her boobs and eyes. I remember when she also first came around, her bra was outside of her tank top and she caught me looking as we were walking by each other and we both smirked and kept walking. I try to ignore it, but she's just hot, I don't know what to say lol.

If you do decide to do candids, please becareful out there because prison is definitely NOT worth it
There’s nothing illegal about taking pictures in a public setting. Unless it’s a situation where someone has an expectation of privacy, like a dressing room or their own house. But in a store or on the street or in a restaurant, that type of thing, it’s totally legal.

Naaahh glasses would look weird. I've mentioned how my eye sight is near perfect so that would look weird. I've also had another case where they've told me they weren't being made out to feel "sexy". After we hugged, she squeezed me tight and she rubbed my shoulders and held my face and was looking at me for sometime however, I'm awkward so I didn't remain in eye contact for long, my habit is to look down at the floor, so I did but immediately looked at her boobs so I darted my eyes all over the place but her boobs and eyes. I remember when she also first came around, her bra was outside of her tank top and she caught me looking as we were walking by each other and we both smirked and kept walking. I try to ignore it, but she's just hot, I don't know what to say lol.
Bro it sounds like she is into you then and you do know that some people ( Usually women ) will wear glasses for fashion right? You obviously wouldn't be wearing them "To see good" L.O.L! They are spy glasses, designed to look like actual seeing glasses which is kinda the whole point

Just get a camerman and a microphone and then you'll have an excuse not only to video them but to interview them too.

"Hi, I'm making a video for my youtube channel called "Can you touch your belly button with both elbows?"
That's funny as hell.

Pardon me madam, I'd like to interview you for my channel "Jumping Jacks Forever"......

I suggest you go to the Busty Candids thread to gain some tips from other guys who take candids regularly.

I guess I have a fair bit of experience, been taking candids since god knows how long. IMO the best set up is a smartphone with a vertical fold cover (this is essential, so you can access the volume buttons and won't risk accidentally touching the screen). Get a camera app with a good burst feature (Fastburstcamera on android is the best I've found) and hold your phone so you can press the volume button down to take pictures.

I guess I have a fair bit of experience, been taking candids since god knows how long. IMO the best set up is a smartphone with a vertical fold cover (this is essential, so you can access the volume buttons and won't risk accidentally touching the screen). Get a camera app with a good burst feature (Fastburstcamera on android is the best I've found) and hold your phone so you can press the volume button down to take pictures.
I've never knew any of this