Most memorable Scoreland natural who had a brief career

Technically I don't know if Devon Daniels ever posed for Scoreland. I don't think SCORE was yet around when she posed. I believe she posed for either Sam Xavier or Big Top Video? Just splitting hairs I know but those companies were the forebearers of Scoreland. Of course Scoreland bought them out as well as rights to everything. (Except the long lost Jenny Hill orange outfit gym nude workout video!)

Devon Daniels.
Great call. What a body.

Guess I didn't realize her stay was that short. Tits for the ages.

I might have to go back and re-watch the Devon video with Lisa Phillips. My recollection is that Devon was fairly short, while Lisa was taller and more statuesque.

Great call. What a body.

I might have to go back and re-watch the Devon video with Lisa Phillips. My recollection is that Devon was fairly short, while Lisa was taller and more statuesque.
You are spot on my man. She was barely 5 feet tall and just on 100lbs. This was before all of the phony bra sizes--she wore a legit 36DDD. She turned my teen boy world upside down when I got her Gent magazine! And Yes--Lisa Phillips was amazonian. Like 5-9 or 5-10 and strapping. Not a bbw at all--just a big, tall and strong woman whereas Devon was diminutive except of course in her massive breasts. The bra competition was completely unfair.

Janet had a sexy body and a great rack. She'd be on my short list of best black girls ever.
Yep--try to watch the video where she is naked and gets wrapped in Saran Wrap!!

Also a phenomenal ass too.
Very underappreciated.

I have to go with Sharday. One hit wonder but she really got to me with her slim frame and full and heavy boobs. Even if she was completely new to modelling you could really tell she knew her powers and enjoyed showing off her huge boobs.

I wonder what happened to her?

Attachments

• tn_sharday_scoreland09.jpg
    tn_sharday_scoreland09.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 268
Great call. What a body.

She was one of those models who sadly only posed a few times. However, because of her popularity appeared for years in magazines.

I have that on DVD somewhere.

The photoshoot shot in Bermuda of them together is one of my all-time favourites. Devon is sooo sexy. Serious number of wanks over Devon in her see through knickers with her legs open in the chair.

Attachments

• devon-daniels-lisa-phillips-great-mammaries13.jpg
    devon-daniels-lisa-phillips-great-mammaries13.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 179
Oh, wow. Yes, come back, Lenka.

She was awesome. Truly great genetics, her bust was over-flowing.

Yes indeed!! And her career was very brief. A lot of the other girls mentioned in this thread had a fairly decent run compared to Lenka and CJ, but as you say it's all relative.

I have to go with Sharday. One hit wonder but she really got to me with her slim frame and full and heavy boobs. Even if she was completely new to modelling you could really tell she knew her powers and enjoyed showing off her huge boobs.

I wonder what happened to her?
Awesome. Reality often hits when a young girl is that stunning. She's fertile and becomes a wife/mother candidate by the time she's 20.

The Score writeup on Sharday was funny. If she was 18, she would have been only a few months removed from attending Prom. Imagine taking her to prom...and seeing the faces on the OTHER DUDES.

Lenka. I wish there was more content of her.
Lenka is/was amazing. Apart from the obvious attraction of her full ripe breasts I liked her eyes...you could really tell she enjoyed it. Also how erect her areolas always were especially in sunlight. The series "Lenka in a field ' was my favourite.

Attachments

• Lenka_Berkiova_02-494430321.jpg
    Lenka_Berkiova_02-494430321.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 322
Lenka is/was amazing. Apart from the obvious attraction of her full ripe breasts I liked her eyes...you could really tell she enjoyed it. Also how erect her areolas always were especially in sunlight. The series "Lenka in a field ' was my favourite.
You have good taste. Look at the dimensions.

Bio says she's only age 40. Come back for Round Two, Lenka!

1707945544199.jpeg