Maserati vs Raxxx

Preach man. Her tits are very full and out of the three, she has the best personality

Rene Love is size is crazy..she's an O Cup!

Is there a thread on her?

I’ve seen a couple things from her before. Her face, personality, and massive breast volume absolutely melts me every time.

Yea she does I posted some recent content of her..search Rene Love she should come up.

Crap, I should have made a poll in this thread lol. Just who has bigger tits at their biggest, Masi or Raxxx.

Rene is cool but nothing to do with tjis thread

Rachel Raxxx
Hands down

Attachments

• is-busty-ebony-babe-rachel-raxx-naughty-or-nicebtra16273058.jpg
    is-busty-ebony-babe-rachel-raxx-naughty-or-nicebtra16273058.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 216
From personal experience I'd have to say Maserati. She has a fun personality and when in bed she acts the same as she does in her scenes. If she knows your a boob guy then she'll treat you like a king. I titty fucked her any position I could and had her ride on top of me with her suffocating me with those tits. Rachel raxxx is just boring and has no technique with titty fucking.

Maserati all the way. She's hotter, her tits are more full and therefore better and she's an infinitely better performer.

From personal experience I'd have to say Maserati. She has a fun personality and when in bed she acts the same as she does in her scenes. If she knows your a boob guy then she'll treat you like a king. I titty fucked her any position I could and had her ride on top of me with her suffocating me with those tits...
Technique you say? Hmm gentlemen! I support this fellow and his critic thinking