Kofanki, Busty Nigerian Instagram girl built like Maserati

That's actually an idea...I'll inform her. But can't they just use a proxy to access her page?
Yes, but her family needs to be on that and know her user handle. Quite unlikely this happens

Yes, but her family needs to be on that and know her user handle. Quite unlikely this happens
It's 50-50, man. There are white knights everywhere, even in Nigeria. And anything on the internet is not really a secret. The best bet is that she doesn't show her face, which will essentially kill the fun for me.

I kinda understand guys that have wins of some of these girls and don't share them outside a closed circle because you might really close any opportunities of future wins. For example, there's one "marget" who had an older vid leaked. She was much bigger at the time of her tiktok fame but that leak meant no more wins from her.

There's been a vid of one "Duchess" on the internet for a while; and everyone is dying to see her topless. Though I'm very inclined to believe it's her, I'm not certain because there's not face. She can easily deny it.

I actually have mixed feelings about her showing her face because of the multifaceted consequences it can have on her living a normal life. When money no longer matters... a win for us might be a loss for her. I would gladly buy nudes at a high price for a personal collection if I could afford and would still have no regrets if they were leaked by someone else. But not me... Especially for the Nigerian girls.

However, here I am. Hoping for free wins and not sticking to my "principles"

It's 50-50, man. There are white knights everywhere, even in Nigeria. And anything on the internet is not really a secret. The best bet is that she doesn't show her face, which will essentially kill the fun for me.

I kinda understand guys that have wins of some of these girls and don't share them outside a closed circle because you might really close any opportunities of future wins. For example, there's one "marget" who had an older vid leaked. She was much bigger at the time of her tiktok fame but that leak meant no more wins from her.

There's been a vid of one "Duchess" on the internet for a while; and everyone is dying to see her topless. Though I'm very inclined to believe it's her, I'm not certain because there's not face. She can easily deny it.

I actually have mixed feelings about her showing her face because of the multifaceted consequences it can have on her living a normal life. When money no longer matters... a win for us might be a loss for her. I would gladly buy nudes at a high price for a personal collection if I could afford and would still have no regrets if they were leaked by someone else. But not me... Especially for the Nigerian girls.

Yeah, true. I don't follow her that closely but she surely doesn't have her family linked with her public account? She should hide her face at least and if it does get leaked it isn't "too" bad, I suppose.

D

Duchess what?

Really? When and how?

Okay sure. Will do

Hahaha! Thanks man

I also felt as much. I felt it would be rude to tell her that and maybe even annoy her by canceling the OnlyFans idea.

That's actually an idea...I'll inform her. But can't they just use a proxy to access her page?

here: saymaname09

But please don't go telling her stuff that will make her change her mind, lol. She's already fickle as it, haha, Though she doesn't post much stuff there at all
Vidéo call few months ago

Well, I managed to convince her that OnlyFans is worth it. But I'm sure she won't show her face, and she won't be using her real name, obviously, lol. Her biggest fear is that her family and friends will find out, and in Nigeria, you can be disowned for doing something like that. So she's taking a big risk
lol. But it is also not a big secret that she “may” be into the adult scene. If her parents pretend not to know her brothers are well aware and have no problem whatsoever with it.

She already lives in a good neighborhood in the expensive city of Lagos without any good paying job or businesses. If you add how she dresses “indecently” by Nigerian standards and her parents don’t complain then I can guarantee you they probably have a hint about her of lifestyle but takes good care of them. They probably wouldn’t have a problem with her ( for long) if she does onlyfans and takes even better care of them.

So I can tell you she (just like many Nigerian girls) is just not really interested because she makes a lot without having to go through the stress of onlyfans or doesn’t want extra negative attention so as not complicate her journey to becoming a mainstream influencer or whatever …..

Tell her she can block Nigeria on OF if she's worried about her family seeing it
There are Nigerians everywhere. Even under your bed :0

I saw her topless that is no so amazing
Your opinion I respect that but I disagree:) . You should look again

Well, I managed to convince her that OnlyFans is worth it. But I'm sure she won't show her face, and she won't be using her real name, obviously, lol. Her biggest fear is that her family and friends will find out, and in Nigeria, you can be disowned for doing something like that. So she's taking a big risk
And with $300 I think she’s pulling your legs ahaha. But I don’t know maybe she’s doing a rough survey on how much foreigners will be willing to pay

Well, the jig is up, boys. I should have never told this forum about her plans to open an OnlyFans. She reached out to me and warned me to stop spoiling her name. She did that because people kept reaching out to her on Instagram and asking if she had opened it yet. And she asked them why they were asking her that. One of the people told her about this forum. The rest, as they say, is history, lol.

She said what we were doing was disgusting and the wickedness we have shown her. I honestly didn't mean her any ill-intent. I figured we were even helping by telling her how to avoid her fellow Nigerians using VPNs, etc.

I think she was playing around with the idea and not really serious about the OnlyFans. But, such as it is, she's canceled any plans of doing that. I'm sure she now regularly checks this thread. So seeing her nude now is out the window even more than it was before, lol.

Well, life goes on

Well, the jig is up, boys. I should have never told this forum about her plans to open an OnlyFans. She reached out to me and warned me to stop spoiling her name. She did that because people kept reaching out to her on Instagram and asking if she had opened it yet. And she asked them why they were asking her that. One of the people told her about this forum. The rest, as they say, is history, lol.

She said what we were doing was disgusting and the wickedness we have shown her. I honestly didn't mean her any ill-intent. I figured we were even helping by telling her how to avoid her fellow Nigerians using VPNs, etc.

I think she was playing around with the idea and not really serious about the OnlyFans. But, such as it is, she's canceled any plans of doing that. I'm sure she now regularly checks this thread. So seeing her nude now is out the window even more than it was before, lol.

Well, life goes on
Lots of miserable lowlife losers on this forum. Cos what's the point of telling a random thot about this forum? Mentioning the forum to her for what exactly if not to feel like you caught her attention for a second. Yikes.

Lots of miserable lowlife losers on this forum. Cos what's the point of telling a random thot about this forum? Mentioning the forum to her for what exactly if not to feel like you caught her attention for a second. Yikes.
Exactly. And I really think she would have opened it with just a bit more pushing. But alas, we'll never know, lol.

Nobody told her. She lurks this forum.

The dude that posted about his conversion with her about onlyfans said too much. She was just flowing with the conversation and could have led to him getting something

Like I said trying to break through the entertainment industry. She will not do these type of stuff explicitly + some other reasons too.

So bros, when working on a project with Nigerian girls you keep important explicit details to yourself until the results are out ;)

Nobody told her. She lurks this forum.

The dude that posted about his conversion with her about onlyfans said too much. She was just flowing with the conversation and could have led to him getting something

Like I said trying to break through the entertainment industry. She will not do these type of stuff explicitly + some other reasons too.

So bros, when working on a project with Nigerian girls you keep important explicit details to yourself until the results are out ;)

She started lurking this forum AFTER people on Instagram kept reaching her and asking her about the Onlyfans. Then they redirected her to this forum. I'm pretty sure it's not the ONLY forum where she has a thread, though this is probably the most popular one.

And what did I actually say? I was just relaying the conversation. I wasn't even being rude to her and nor did I lie to her. I literally told her I know people in forums who'll pay good money to her in Onlyfans, and she was cool with it. She didn't bat an eyelid that she was on the forum.

So I still can't pinpoint what pissed her off. Because it certainly wasn't anything abusive I said

Last edited: