Lucy Pinder Appreciation Thread

Not sure about the rules so no worries if this has to be taken down, but size difference is massive between October 2022 and now.

What a woman does with her body is up to her, and I guess she’s got the figure she’s after (and is probably very happy with it, so not body shaming her in anyway) but damn I wish shed unleashed those boobs at their biggest ever size…
The left one looks almost unreal. No mortal woman can match Lucy of that time.

Not sure about the rules so no worries if this has to be taken down, but size difference is massive between October 2022 and now.

What a woman does with her body is up to her, and I guess she’s got the figure she’s after (and is probably very happy with it, so not body shaming her in anyway) but damn I wish shed unleashed those boobs at their biggest ever size…
I totally support you, BerkSHIRE. In 2022 she had amazingly amazing tits and figure. Now it’s absolutely not the same. I don’t know why, but from the latest photos it is clear that she has lost a lot of weight and her breasts are in proportion to her body. She had a divine figure. Now she's starting to lose it.
The left one looks almost unreal. No mortal woman can match Lucy of that time.
I support you, sul17. Lucy is the beauty queen among all women and none of them will stand next to her. Lucy had a divine figure, but I feel that we are losing her unfortunately.

Undoubtedly she looked classy earlier as well.

Attachments

• Lucy_Pinder_102.png
    Lucy_Pinder_102.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 328
Joey Fisher is way bigger than her now.

Love these shoots
This photo must be at least a couple of months old, at her peak...when some folks speculated she was a 32 JJ, which is a lot even for a Scoreland/Pinupfiles type model.

Last edited:
Reactions: WX3
Do you think she is now bigger than Stacey Pools and Holly Peers ???