Lucy Pinder Appreciation Thread

This photo also looks like an AI trick. There were photos where everything was fine with Lucy. No weight loss. There's just a lot of fake stuff coming out.
Because this is very recent. Most of her other pictures are older.

This photo also looks like an AI trick. There were photos where everything was fine with Lucy. No weight loss. There's just a lot of fake stuff coming out.
Serious question here: Why would anyone make an AI fake of Lucy fully clothed? It's like counterfitting a $2 bill. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Serious question here: Why would anyone make an AI fake of Lucy fully clothed? It's like counterfitting a $2 bill. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
Lucy's competitors might do this out of envy in order to reduce their level of sympathy for her. But you won’t take us with this. Envy is a terrible feeling. And you're right JeffM. Why wear clothes when you can take a photo without clothes. By the way, the main thing in this photo is not the clothes, but the cigarette and a bottle of alcohol in the bag. I doubt that Lucy smokes, knowing her autobiography. Although everything is possible. No one knows her close to her except her family and friends.

The footage is old, the upscaled content is fresh! Does that answer your question?
I support you, dksharp. Lucy hasn't had any fresh full nude material for a long time. Pony doesn't count.

Lucy's competitors might do this out of envy in order to reduce their level of sympathy for her. But you won’t take us with this. Envy is a terrible feeling. And you're right JeffM. Why wear clothes when you can take a photo without clothes. By the way, the main thing in this photo is not the clothes, but the cigarette and a bottle of alcohol in the bag. I doubt that Lucy smokes, knowing her autobiography. Although everything is possible. No one knows her close to her except her family and friends.
Pinder smokes as was the case when she started in Glamour.

She never do topless with her latest huge tits and now they getting smaller, sadly
Agree. Her boobs got smaller. And it’s clear that Lucy has lost quite a bit of weight. I recently rewatched her old videos. She looks juicier there.

Loooks to be slimmed down and nowhere near as big as she was in October 2022. Oh well she had a good renaissance for a while there.
I absolutely agree with you, BerkSHIRE.
Still very sexy but I hear ya, hopefully she gets some of those curves back again.
I hope that we will see those same enchanting curves of Lucy again and again naked.

Not sure about the rules so no worries if this has to be taken down, but size difference is massive between October 2022 and now.

What a woman does with her body is up to her, and I guess she’s got the figure she’s after (and is probably very happy with it, so not body shaming her in anyway) but damn I wish shed unleashed those boobs at their biggest ever size…

Attachments

• IMG_5190.jpeg
    IMG_5190.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 633