Lolo / Lolosavo (DISCUSSION ONLY. NO MEDIA ALLOWED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 106601
  • Start date
she has changed the reasoning a few times now. first it was because she was quitting OF to focus on her lawyer career, she believed that if she had smaller breasts then she would be taken more seriously in that field. that lawyer career didn't work out for whatever reason, and she went back to OF a few months later. now her reasoning is because she was in pain from the weight and had comfort issues. so take your pick
That stuff about being taken seriously as a lawyer was always some BS. Yeah right, first you're gonna allow your tits and pussy to be all over the internet and THEN you're going to worry about being taken seriously practicing law? F outta here with that

That stuff about being taken seriously as a lawyer was always some BS. Yeah right, first you're gonna allow your tits and pussy to be all over the internet and THEN you're going to worry about being taken seriously practicing law? F outta here with that

Not only that, when have you ever seen a lawyer with a neck tattoo?

What always confounded me about her BR was that she didn't really go small considering the reason she said she was doing it was for her career as an attorney. She's still much larger than the vast majority of your attorneys out there so she's still gonna be gawked at and not taken seriously.

All she managed to do was butcher some of the best boobs I've ever seen in my life. And from recent posts I've seen, they've actually started to grown back but now they are all misshapen after the surgery.

This girl seriously ripped up the equivalent of a lottery ticket on her chest that she was blessed with.

Looking at her content now makes me wonder if she even understood the concept of her appeal, the gimmick was this natural cute girl next door look with natural cannons. She's now altered her appearance to give us the complete opposite imagery, I will never understand that logic... she opted out from an authentic natural source of appeal to looking like any other OF girl out there. Whoever pays for her content, I know your johnson is holding onto good times. What I don't get is what I hear from the grapevine is that she is still only titty centric. You butchered em!

Last edited: