Lolo / Lolosavo (DISCUSSION ONLY. NO MEDIA ALLOWED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 106601
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106601

Mod edit:

whilst I don’t usually make these with Take Down Requests, we have one pending with the above model. The popularity of this particular thread calls for a notification

Until and if this is resolved successfully, no media is to be posted.

SL

Mod edit:

whilst I don’t usually make these with Take Down Requests, we have one pending with the above model. The popularity of this particular thread calls for a notification

Until and if this is resolved successfully, no media is to be posted.

SL
It’s bad, think she took down her onlyfans cuz they keep leaking

Damn it, girl was perfect.

Hopefully her onlyfans will go back up when the leaks are taken care of. Whether people like it or not, most models do this for financial gain. She was obviously tech savvy, she found these forums and others easily enough. She knew what was going on and she said she would shutdown if it didn't stop. I mean, you can't be mad, girl was trying to earn a buck

It’s bad, think she took down her onlyfans cuz they keep leaking
It really doesnt matter she was only going to keep it up for another month and then she was going to get rid of it because of her pursuing a profession in law and also shes getting a breast reduction. Her subscriber based literally has tripled sense then and she still got rid of it so more power to her. Leaks are always going to happen and normally people still sign up to get new content so i wish her the best. On to the next....

Her onlyfans is still there, just renamed. I'll leave it to her if she wants to share the new link.

Damn it, girl was perfect.

Hopefully her onlyfans will go back up when the leaks are taken care of. Whether people like it or not, most models do this for financial gain. She was obviously tech savvy, she found these forums and others easily enough. She knew what was going on and she said she would shutdown if it didn't stop. I mean, you can't be mad, girl was trying to earn a buck
I mean she has scheduled the breast reduction for this month so unless you can get a refund it's probably not worth it by now.

I joined her OF last night. Its definitely worth the $10 considering it my be gone in a month. Sent her a compliment and she responded a couple hours later.

Unfortunately, it is inevitable her stuff is going to get leaked. It's the reality of the internet and file sharing. People who start OF need to be told this. You can limit the spread, but ultimately it's going to get out there. MAYBE not if you aren't particularly popular and do a good job scrubbing the net, but someone like her? No fucking way.

I can't tell if she's more worried about A. lost revenue or B. family/friends/coworkers/etc finding out. If it's A, well, yeah, see above. Can't do much about it, but being genuine and chill may make others sympathetic and support you. If it's B...I mean...I don't really understand how anyone as young as she is wouldn't be aware that once it's out there on the net, it's out there forever. Does she not know that how popular big breast fetishism is? Considering the attention she's undoubtedly received in her life she had to have known she would be extremely popular (and how many legitimate creepers are out there).

I understand better now that leaks are inevitable (forgive me I’m new to this), but I definitely appreciate those who just sub given how inexpensive it is and how much you get in return. Also, if you do sub now and message me, please me patient with me, I’m getting almost 200 messages a day now and spending hours trying to reply to all of them in chronological order, but I’ll be honest it’s becoming a very uphill battle lol. Nevertheless I won’t leave anyone out and am still taking requests. Have a great day ☺️

@lolo savo
Is there titfuck and selfsuck titties in your OF? or is it to be planned for later?
Best wishes :)

@lolo savo
Is there titfuck and selfsuck titties in your OF? or is it to be planned for later?
Best wishes :)
Well I would imagine if she is downsizing her bust to be taken seriously as a lawyer, I highly doubt her creating XXX material is going to work in her favor:rolleyes: . After all, the internet is forever.

I seem to recall reading in Eden Mor's thread that she eventually became a lawyer in her homeland of Israel and some prudish attorneys there called for her to be disbarred because of her previous work.

Last edited:
Well I would imagine if she is downsizing her bust to be taken seriously as a lawyer, I highly doubt her creating XXX material is going to work in her favor:rolleyes: .
It would be unbelievable to see them fully in action with great performances like the ones I mentioned before this famous breast operation :)

I understand better now that leaks are inevitable (forgive me I’m new to this), but I definitely appreciate those who just sub given how inexpensive it is and how much you get in return. Also, if you do sub now and message me, please me patient with me, I’m getting almost 200 messages a day now and spending hours trying to reply to all of them in chronological order, but I’ll be honest it’s becoming a very uphill battle lol. Nevertheless I won’t leave anyone out and am still taking requests. Have a great day ☺️
glad to see you decided to share your new OF name with this group of fans! Guys, she is right, it's cheap to subscribe, especially for just a month. Let's encourage her to keep going and share her gifts, even if it's just for a little while!