Legendary Unknown Brunette Sunbathing on the Formentera Island off Spain

why is one video 4 minutes long and the other 8 minutes? where can I find the 8 but less heavy one?

It was in Formentera (Balearic Islands/Spain) for sure. I go every year to the island in spring and almost everyone is naked at the beaches.

It is a paradise except in July and August which is plenty of tourists. Curiously those months there are few nudists.
Nudism is allowed (or not forbidden) at every beach.

It was in Formentera (Balearic Islands/Spain) for sure. I go every year to the island in spring and almost everyone is naked at the beaches.

It is a paradise except in July and August which is plenty of tourists. Curiously those months there are few nudists.
Nudism is allowed (or not forbidden) at every beach.
Nudism?Or do you mean women's topless(seminudity)?

Nudism?Or do you mean women's topless(seminudity)?
Totally nude.

A lot of beaches in Mallorca, Ibiza and Menorca are totally nudist beaches. In early July you can see a lot of nudists too, but in August you can go only to strictly nudist beaches. In Spain nudism is not forbidden even in clothed beaches, but people respect their spaces and if you want you can go to a nudist beach. In the Balearic Islands in spring, early summer and late summer you can go to all the beaches naked that there is no problem.

At every beach in Spain is allowed topless. There are not restrictions and maybe a 30-40% of the women go topless. Maybe in the north of Spain is not so usual, but if you go to the East or to the South is like I said.