Legendary Unknown Brunette Sunbathing on the Formentera Island off Spain

it's a old but classic clip and the only clip you will find of her. Edit. The full clip is around 10mins I think, I have on my HD at home but I'm out the country at the moment so can't share, sure you can find easy enough on a streaming site.
The clip I have is is 4 minutes 4 seconds and is good quality 720p (149MB)
I have never seen a longer clip so I wouldn't want anyone to waste time looking for a longer version when it probably doesn't exist.

Last edited:
This is what I was currently wondering... I would think she knows she is, and she does not mind ;-)
I don't think she knows she is being videoed. A few times she looks toward the shooter with a bit of a dirty look probably for gawking but shows no other sign...just my opinion. A top 3 candid vid.

Last edited:
I always wondered how they can get away with this at ilvethebeach and other sites. After all it must happen from time to time that someone knows a specific woman in one of the vids, and then the news gets back to her. Lawsuit etc. So either all women know, or the site is just playing roulette and hopes it can run for a few years...

I always wondered how they can get away with this at ilvethebeach and other sites. After all it must happen from time to time that someone knows a specific woman in one of the vids, and then the news gets back to her. Lawsuit etc. So either all women know, or the site is just playing roulette and hopes it can run for a few years...
There are laws that allow shooting video in public places at least in the States. It's about not having the expectation of privacy like a dressing room. I guess a privately owned place can restrict it but not sure how it holds up in court.

I would think sites like this where people post private material much more an issue.

Last edited:
There are laws that allow shooting video in public places at least in the States. It's about not having the expectation of privacy like a dressing room. I guess a privately owned place can restrict it but not sure how it holds up in court.
Yes, but sharing online for money is a completely different thing.

I would think sites like this where people post private material much more an issue.
I've been watching YouTuber vids from beach tours in Spain. One lady has a channel and all she does is walk down the beaches with a camera. Lots of topless women and they really can't do anything about it.