Kroger deli chick

offered me a job!
Are you interested in it? I realize it may not be the level of job you want, however:
1) Most all job openings right now are in some way connected to food service anyway - not a lot of other main sectors hiring now.
2) It could be good side gig while being able to work your amateur photography job.
3) Meat is very valuable these days (and is very healthy, despite vegan propaganda) - just getting scraps to take home would be a bonus..
4) Last but not least: Seeing this woman's tits almost every time you go to work. :love:

Are you interested in it? I realize it may not be the level of job you want, however:
1) Most all job openings right now are in some way connected to food service anyway - not a lot of other main sectors hiring now.
2) It could be good side gig while being able to work your amateur photography job.
3) Meat is very valuable these days (and is very healthy, despite vegan propaganda) - just getting scraps to take home would be a bonus..
4) Last but not least: Seeing this woman's tits almost every time you go to work. :love:
It would be amazing just to be around her and those tits.