Kroger deli chick

elduderino77

Reaction score
Just had to share this and hoping for some advice. My local Kroger has a huge-titted (guessing 40DD or so) working at the ...wait for it..meat counter. Seems appropriate. She is usually wearing a low-cut blouse that reveals her considerable cleavage. She knows what she has and doesn't mind the attention I am sure.

Any suggestions for conversation starters ? I am a budding amateur photographer and have her in mind for a pictorial. The only line i could come up with is "They should have you over in the dairy department."

I think your "dairy department" line is the wrong approach. It's a crude remark and implies you're only interested in her boobs. If I were a woman, I'd be turned off immediately. Women like to be flattered and valued for their beauty, smile, figure (but not with a boob emphasis), hair (you might say you like the way her hair is fixed). I think your interest in photography is a perfect way to approach her, but I'd get to know her a bit before you bring up the idea of taking pictures. You need to make her feel comfortable with you. I'd begin making regular stops at the meat counter and be sure you're helped by her, not someone else. Maybe ask her what meat she recommends, which will show her you value her opinion. You could ask her if she likes working at Kroger and if she's worked in meat departments at other stores. That could also lead to getting her to talk a bit about herself. I wouldn't stay too long at the counter at first---you don't want her to think you're trying to monopolize her time. You'll begin to get a feel about whether she's interested in talking to you. Try that for a while and see what happens.

While this is funny in theory, especially to this crowd, absolutely not.

Find ways to compliment her on anything *but* her tits. Ask her if her job is tiring and that it's impressive she can do it all day. Tell her she has good posture and ask her if she works out. If you can find a way to find out what music she likes, tell her you love it too. Anything but tit talk in the first conversation, geez! :ROFLMAO:

You are talking to a person, just remember that. What if you two actually have some things in common? Enjoy just being around her and if a friendship happens , it will make the boob hound reveal even better. But def friends first, then see where it goes

Well, as a woman I'd laugh at the dairy department line. I'd follow it with something about a sale on cocktail wieners. Come on folks, life's too short not to see it for what it's worth. The guy wasn't calling her ugly.

Well, as a woman I'd laugh at the dairy department line. I'd follow it with something about a sale on cocktail wieners. Come on folks, life's too short not to see it for what it's worth. The guy wasn't calling her ugly.

LOL, woman here, too. I'd laugh so hard at that comment. Nothing like a man with a sense of humor!

thank you!

In the original post he said she had a low cut blouse on. Seems to me she's proud of her tits. He made a comment. He didn't say what her reaction was. I'd be curious what she said if anything. As I said, I wouldn't be offended but then again read what I have to say below. It starts with a #.

My bad. I just reread the original post. I guess he hasn't talked to her yet. If that's the case I'd probably not lead with the dairy comment. Unfortunately in our day some people are conditioned to get mad at pretty much any comment. He'd get away with it with me but then again I have a tshirt and sweatshirt that says #freetheboobie and #freethenipple. I'd laugh at the dairy comment. Maybe she would, maybe not. If he said it to me I'd say "Good one. You big enough to make these happy?" just to see his response.

My bad. I just reread the original post. I guess he hasn't talked to her yet. If that's the case I'd probably not lead with the dairy comment. Unfortunately in our day some people are conditioned to get mad at pretty much any comment. He'd get away with it with me but then again I have a tshirt and sweatshirt that says #freetheboobie and #freethenipple. I'd laugh at the dairy comment. Maybe she would, maybe not. If he said it to me I'd say "Good one. You big enough to make these happy?" just to see his response.
to which my response would be Yes!

No pics, no advice.

Update: Went back to Kroger and chatted up the stacked beauty at the deli. Unfortunately, she was wearing a loose sweater today. However, those massive juggs were still apparent.

I started asking her for meat recommendations and she even came around to the front of the counter and stood next to me. I did notice a wedding ring.
We then chatted about labor shortages and her needing people. She is the manager and even offered me a job! I asked for her name and can I apply with her. She just said to go to the website.

It was a great way to introduce myself and break the ice. I was all smiles! Obviously, she wouldn't give me her # if she is.married.