Kimber (BustingMyButtons) - A stacked new creator

Okay, besides this chick being an absolute Unicorn, she just posted on her Twitter that she created the new Fansly account today only as a convenience to those people that prefer Fansly to Fanvue. She's actually asking guys not to join both as she's trying to make them mirrored sites for us to choose the platform we prefer to sub to her on. Kudos to her for being upfront and not greedy. I like Fanvue but I guess some people don't and they complained to her about it. This girl is amazing. Absolute Unicorn body and an apparent honest creator too. I just checked her Fanvue and she just dropped a bunch of content including some insane Pool Hall shoot where she's looking HUGE and baring a ton of skin. There's free previews on there. Fuck me, this chick is INSANE:emoji_bow::emoji_bow:
http://www.fanvue.com/bustingmybuttons

Attachments

• Kimber the Kindergarten Teacher AKA Bustingmybuttons on Reddit - shopping at Costco in red cle...jpg
    Kimber the Kindergarten Teacher AKA Bustingmybuttons on Reddit - shopping at Costco in red cle...jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 4,263
  • Kimber the Kindergarten Teacher AKA Bustingmybuttons on Reddit - sitting on steps.png
    Kimber the Kindergarten Teacher AKA Bustingmybuttons on Reddit - sitting on steps.png
    672.3 KB · Views: 4,105
  • Kimber the Kindergarten Teacher AKA Bustingmybuttons on Reddit - sitting closeup WOW.jpg
    Kimber the Kindergarten Teacher AKA Bustingmybuttons on Reddit - sitting closeup WOW.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 4,111
I bought that "side boob" set she is selling. Those posted above aren't the best pics from it by far. There are a couple in there that are mind-blowing epic that really show off what a unicorn she is. If you are in to ridiculously giant natural tits on a cute tiny spinner, this chick has it in spades. This is a "Discovery of the Year" kind of find for me. She's also sweet and chats a lot with her fans - as in daily... I can hit her with a DM on her Fanvue and she's back to me in less than 24 hours - many times within 8 hours. I can't get that level of attention out of most models. She's brand new at this (and a Kindergarten teacher by day) - F me, I wish my kids' teachers looked anything like this, so fingers crossed she'll warm up to this thing fast and we'll see a lot more from her.

If I had a teacher like that.................................................this woman is a great find

Does she post nudes on her fansly?

She advertised that she's doing some "Bathtub Challenge" thing between her Fansly and Fanvue for the 1st one to get to 100 subs. She says that one will get the first nude pic of her in the bath at her biggest. Lets hope after that she opens the floodgates. She's a cute and sweet kindergarten teacher (she DMs a lot to her fans) and we're lucky she's out there doing this because her tiny frame with those GINORMOUS tits is total unicorn territory for me. She mentioned somewhere she looks like a young Chloe Vevrier. If so, wow! Her tits are already way bigger than Chloe's and she's much younger than Chloe. I've seen her paywall pics and she said she wears minimizer bras and there are pics of her braless, but she's got a tight T-shirt on and she is spilling over her legs when sitting with the bra off - as in her tiddys are bigger than her quads with some epic side-boob. I hope she gets to 100 soon so we can see more. I did my part - small price to pay because she's got discount subscription offers all over both her pages.

She advertised that she's doing some "Bathtub Challenge" thing between her Fansly and Fanvue for the 1st one to get to 100 subs. She says that one will get the first nude pic of her in the bath at her biggest. Lets hope after that she opens the floodgates. She's a cute and sweet kindergarten teacher (she DMs a lot to her fans) and we're lucky she's out there doing this because her tiny frame with those GINORMOUS tits is total unicorn territory for me. She mentioned somewhere she looks like a young Chloe Vevrier. If so, wow! Her tits are already way bigger than Chloe's and she's much younger than Chloe. I've seen her paywall pics and she said she wears minimizer bras and there are pics of her braless, but she's got a tight T-shirt on and she is spilling over her legs when sitting with the bra off - as in her tiddys are bigger than her quads with some epic side-boob. I hope she gets to 100 soon so we can see more. I did my part - small price to pay because she's got discount subscription offers all over both her pages.
I'm impressed that she knows who Chloe Vevrier is.

I'm impressed that she knows who Chloe Vevrier is.
I know, right? I think her face slipped in a bit of a video or a pic and a fan with a good eye caught it and mentioned it to her. She did say somewhere (maybe Reddit or in her Fanvue comments) that she's at least part German (plus Italian and something else?) . Could you imagine if Chloe had a daughter? Fuck me - Wow!!:love: Anyway, I just checked her latest "Christmas Fantasy Morning" video she posted this morning and there's like one or two frames with a face slip where maybe there's a slight similarity to a much younger Miss Chloe Vevrier... Ohhhhhh, what a Unicorn:emoji_bow::emoji_bow:

I know, right? I think her face slipped in a bit of a video or a pic and a fan with a good eye caught it and mentioned it to her. She did say somewhere (maybe Reddit or in her Fanvue comments) that she's at least part German (plus Italian and something else?) . Could you imagine if Chloe had a daughter? Fuck me - Wow!!:love: Anyway, I just checked her latest "Christmas Fantasy Morning" video she posted this morning and there's like one or two frames with a face slip where maybe there's a slight similarity to a much younger Miss Chloe Vevrier... Ohhhhhh, what a Unicorn:emoji_bow::emoji_bow:
She doesn't know anything. She is probably managed by a big-boobie fan man that tells her what to post, what to say, how to take photos, etc. Women have 0 idea what men want, especially that young.

There's something about her that always bugged me a little. The way she poses and cuts off the heads of every pic she posts... I swear I've seen one or two pics where it's clearly not the same woman. Granted, I came across the profile months ago when it was just starting up, so maybe she's gotten better at hiding it since then. But I'm skeptical. Especially since she markets herself specifically with the gigantomastia tag (so she's aiming directly at fetishers like me and you).

She doesn't know anything. She is probably managed by a big-boobie fan man that tells her what to post, what to say, how to take photos, etc. Women have 0 idea what men want, especially that young.
Agreed. The way she and certain fans/collaborators(?) of hers on this thread talk it's like they are almost trying too hard. It's not necessary! She looks really effing hot. Just focus on great content and being friendly and I'll be happy..

Is there a difference between her two sites? I want to sign up for one. Does content differ

Is there a difference between her two sites? I want to sign up for one. Does content differ
I joined her Fanvue which has only been around for about a month. On Twitter and Reddit she put out that she just opened a Fansly because guys told her that she should open a Fansly. She actually publicly said not to join both because she's making them both them same and it was just a convenience thing for her fans. I know it's a little less popular, but I actually like Fanvue better than Fansly. According to Fanvue, there are 130 pics and 11 vids up right now. I assume her Fansly will catch up to that...

I joined her Fanvue which has only been around for about a month. On Twitter and Reddit she put out that she just opened a Fansly because guys told her that she should open a Fansly. She actually publicly said not to join both because she's making them both them same and it was just a convenience thing for her fans. I know it's a little less popular, but I actually like Fanvue better than Fansly. According to Fanvue, there are 130 pics and 11 vids up right now. I assume her Fansly will catch up to that...
Just subscribed to her fansly account. No topless pic yet. Only clothed content with a lot sweater, only 2 pictures in bra. You have to pay for some set of pictures. I hope in the future her content will be more interesting if she want continue
Guys you have to know before subscribing.

She must still be mirroring her content over from her Fanvue because I'm seeing more than that on her Fanvue. She's got areola slips and a lot of revealing tight shirts and sexy outfits, plus a shit ton of cleavage bouncing all over there in Fanvue... She also sends you private pics when you buy her special photo packs - that's cool and shows some partial face too (cute and hot)... Cool chick, massive, perfectly shaped juggs, very responsive to DMs, but YES, when naked?!?! She's still very new... I guess we gotta wait for one of her two sites to hit 100 and see what she throws out there for a naked shot :emoji_yum:

She must still be mirroring her content over from her Fanvue because I'm seeing more than that on her Fanvue. She's got areola slips and a lot of revealing tight shirts and sexy outfits, plus a shit ton of cleavage bouncing all over there in Fanvue... She also sends you private pics when you buy her special photo packs - that's cool and shows some partial face too (cute and hot)... Cool chick, massive, perfectly shaped juggs, very responsive to DMs, but YES, when naked?!?! She's still very new... I guess we gotta wait for one of her two sites to hit 100 and see what she throws out there for a naked shot :emoji_yum:
Agree with your summary. Just want to stress that she really does seem very cool.