Kimber (BustingMyButtons) - A stacked new creator

SeltL

Reaction score
Admin Post: Normally, we want threads in the TiTs sub-forum to have at least a first name. But, at present, this girl doesn't have it posted. So, please don't ask for it. BQ

Randomly found her while browsing hashtags. Her Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/BustingButtons

The site I got the pics from: https://www.fanvue.com/bustingmybuttons

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/u/bustingmybuttons?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Fansly:
https://fansly.com/bustingmybuttons/posts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221120-215933~2.png
    Screenshot_20221120-215933~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6,321
  • Screenshot_20221120-212718~2.png
    Screenshot_20221120-212718~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7,081
  • Screenshot_20221120-212758~2.png
    Screenshot_20221120-212758~2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7,584
  • Screenshot_20221120-212805~2.png
    Screenshot_20221120-212805~2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7,435
  • Screenshot_20221120-212810~2.png
    Screenshot_20221120-212810~2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 6,712
Last edited:
Hot but I think these must be from a set she charged $25 to get. Is that true? IMHO, for that price we should see way more than this. She seems nice tho.
Everything I've shared was from her Twitter/Fanvue/reddit for free. I agree her stuff is a bit pricey but every model has their price. She just started so give it time and she might show more.

I bought that "side boob" set she is selling. Those posted above aren't the best pics from it by far. There are a couple in there that are mind-blowing epic that really show off what a unicorn she is. If you are in to ridiculously giant natural tits on a cute tiny spinner, this chick has it in spades. This is a "Discovery of the Year" kind of find for me. She's also sweet and chats a lot with her fans - as in daily... I can hit her with a DM on her Fanvue and she's back to me in less than 24 hours - many times within 8 hours. I can't get that level of attention out of most models. She's brand new at this (and a Kindergarten teacher by day) - F me, I wish my kids' teachers looked anything like this, so fingers crossed she'll warm up to this thing fast and we'll see a lot more from her.

As far as I know, she's only got Twitter @bustingbuttons and fanvue.com/bustingmybuttons I think I may have seen her pop up on Reddit somewhere, but those may have been reposts... She said she tried OF but they are rejecting her or can't verify her or something because she needs to stay anonymous? Fanvue was easy for me to join, plus she let's you follow her for free before you join which means you get into her Fanvue page which gives you some extra pics, but you don't get all the content until you sub.

Yeah, I remember that 34G chick. Slender with a really impressive rack... This chick though (Kimber?/BustingMyButtons) is probably shorter with DOUBLE that rack! Seriously, my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw two of the pics from her "side-boob" set where she is sitting down. They are larger than her quads and she's not skinny per se, she's kinda athletic curvy (slim, but somewhat muscular?). I read somewhere she used to play tennis in her younger teens until they got so huge, the attention became over the top for her and her parents even when she was underage. Anyway, she has mentioned that she wears minimizer bras all the time - even in the pics she shows us, but when the minimizer comes off - she says that they literally explode - That braless side-boob pic set she's selling shows exactly what she's talking about. I'm embarrassed to say this but I look at those two braless pics every single day hoping for more. I've never seen anything like it. Gigantic monstrous tits poking out the side that are larger than her legs. It's incredible. I'm smitten. Literally...

Yeah, I remember that 34G chick. Slender with a really impressive rack... This chick though (Kimber?/BustingMyButtons) is probably shorter with DOUBLE that rack! Seriously, my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw two of the pics from her "side-boob" set where she is sitting down. They are larger than her quads and she's not skinny per se, she's kinda athletic curvy (slim, but somewhat muscular?). I read somewhere she used to play tennis in her younger teens until they got so huge, the attention became over the top for her and her parents even when she was underage. Anyway, she has mentioned that she wears minimizer bras all the time - even in the pics she shows us, but when the minimizer comes off - she says that they literally explode - That braless side-boob pic set she's selling shows exactly what she's talking about. I'm embarrassed to say this but I look at those two braless pics every single day hoping for more. I've never seen anything like it. Gigantic monstrous tits poking out the side that are larger than her legs. It's incredible. I'm smitten. Literally...
Care to share the set?