Is there any way to filter thread update notifications?

SNRandall-ex-Wales

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
I just wondered if it's possible to filter updates to threads based upon whether or not they have files/images attached etc. I'm following Tessa Fowler appreciation, but it's nothing but psycho analysis and ancient pics lately due to her hiatus. It becomes a bit tiresome seeing a notification, only for it to be someone trying to deduce why she's on a break. That feels like it belongs in a discussion thread or something. Anyway, just wondered if there are any filter tools for notifications somewhere I am missing. Thanks.

I just wondered if it's possible to filter updates to threads based upon whether or not they have files/images attached etc. I'm following Tessa Fowler appreciation, but it's nothing but psycho analysis and ancient pics lately due to her hiatus. It becomes a bit tiresome seeing a notification, only for it to be someone trying to deduce why she's on a break. That feels like it belongs in a discussion thread or something. Anyway, just wondered if there are any filter tools for notifications somewhere I am missing. Thanks.
I just had a quick look. There does not seem like a way to specifically adjust alerts for image posts.

In regards to Tessa's thread, if the conversation is derailing the thread, please feel free to file a report. While we love the lively discussion, if it turns out to be 2-3 page (or more) discussion with no content posted, we can move it to GD. However, old pics still count as content.