Is evolution making girls curvier and tighter

trawhitley

Reaction score
The latest generation of young girls... 18 to 25 ... are not as big but more curvy than the previous 3 generations. True, there aren't the knockouts like stephanie seymour or young teri hatcher from a face beauty perspective, but the figures seem to be trending towards curvier.

As discussed before somewhere on here; I think this is not so much due to an overall change in the girls themselves but the EASE with which these girls are made readily available due to the rise of instagram and the general acceptance of being a thot for a few more likes on social media.

As discussed before somewhere on here; I think this is not so much due to an overall change in the girls themselves but the EASE with which these girls are made readily available due to the rise of instagram and the general acceptance of being a thot for a few more likes on social media.

Well, I was born in 80s and was friends with many girls throughout growing up... I always had an eye if you know what I mean and the schools I went to, they were private and in different countries. I saw lots and was around lots, no one was covering up all the time. I definitely think the figures have changed.

Well, I was born in 80s and was friends with many girls throughout growing up... I always had an eye if you know what I mean and the schools I went to, they were private and in different countries. I saw lots and was around lots, no one was covering up all the time. I definitely think the figures have changed.
Well diets have changed as well as lifestyles (we're heavier set now than we were 30 years ago) but evolution is over a far longer period of time. I personally think the internet has attributed to more exposure to these women but also beauty standards are shifting and diversifying. It could well be that the same curvy women existed years ago, they were probably just something more conservative than now - Without turning this into a feminism debate, rightfully, women are treated with more respect nowadays. Do you think people would of cared in the same way about Harvey Weinstein all those years ago as to now?

Well diets have changed as well as lifestyles (we're heavier set now than we were 30 years ago) but evolution is over a far longer period of time. I personally think the internet has attributed to more exposure to these women but also beauty standards are shifting and diversifying. It could well be that the same curvy women existed years ago, they were probably just something more conservative than now - Without turning this into a feminism debate, rightfully, women are treated with more respect nowadays. Do you think people would of cared in the same way about Harvey Weinstein all those years ago as to now?
Yeah, you have a point... having lived in LA there are a large group of people associated iwth the industry who imply that's just how it is, it's just how things work... but physically it's a change. Just look at the way marilyn monroe was curvy compared to the more extreme portions (even on white girls) today. I think evolution has sped up to adapt to bad human practices...

Just look at the way marilyn monroe was curvy compared to the more extreme portions (even on white girls) today.
Oh undoubtedly, I wouldn't even class her as curvy these days, yet she was a sex symbol!
I think evolution has sped up to adapt to bad human practices...
Again, what are you defining as evolution though? I'm not sure I'm following your usage of it

Again, what are you defining as evolution though? I'm not sure I'm following your usage of it

human-evolution.jpg

Genetic enhancements and upgrades to make us better equipped to EFFICIENTLY deal with the world... they also tend to be aesthetically more pleasing.

human-evolution.jpg

Genetic enhancements and upgrades to make us better equipped to EFFICIENTLY deal with the world... they also tend to be aesthetically more pleasing.
I disagree that it’s evolution, rather adaptation if anything.

I’m not an evolution denier by any stretch. Just wanted to be on the same page(y)

Could you link the thread that discussed this before?