The Evolution Of Your Woman's Boobs

OH YEAH.....CHANGE IS GOOD!

<t>I met my Wife when she was 19, and a DDD cup! Asked Her to pose for me....we became BEST friends, 11 years later got Married. She loves to show off her chest, then and now! I'm BLESSED!<br/>
Been Married since '92, still a DDD cup, at 30! After our First Son was born, she went to a G cup...2nd Son was born 3 years later, HH cup HHeaven became the new norm....then my Daughter was born 2 years later, and J cup became the new Bra Shopping size to find and fit her with....I've been buying ALL of her Bras since we met, she loves the fact that I adore her Chest like and like I have over the years, and taste I have in Bras for Her are well received by her, I've never, NEVER bought Her a Mininmizer, or an industrial strength harness that could be used for PUNKIN CHUNKIN....the choices in Her sizes, maybe a Size smaller in the Band, and a Size or two smaller in the Cup, Pushups, Demi, Plunge, Balconnet, all meant to be the display element to her curves for that amazing CLEAVAGE....why do you suppose my handle "Cleavage-Addict" became the reality it is?<br/>
She gave, or CHRISTENED me with that Nick-Name very early on.....Baptized while 'MOTORBOATING in Her SEA OF CLEAVAGE", one of MANY, MANY TIMES!<br/>
I still to this day, buy Her Bras for her, just by what appeals to me, and fits her to a "T"! TANTALIZING mind you! <br/>
Muffin Top Cleavage is my absolute weakness....the BEAUTY of the BATTLE of the BULGE!<br/>
I have amassed a collection of all the Sizes for Her to be in the 100's, since she was 19, still has all that were bought for her since then. On top of that "I" have over 100 Bras for my Models, all in the Mid ALPHABET SOUP range, FF to P cups, 3 Carry On/Roller Bags of Nothing but Bras, jammed packed!<br/>
4 more Similar Bags with "TOPS 4 TITS" also jammed packed with Cleavage Displaying items for my Models, and my Wife, Jaeleigh! Sorry for the diversion, got off topic there....But how could I refuse sharing THAT information.....SEEKING BUSTY MODELS CONSTANTLY.<br/>
Just met another possibility at a McDonalds near my Home, she resembles Lantti Irres, OMG, I'm trying to break the Ice to Invite her to do some modeling for me.....what a find, if it's meant to be, and we reach an agreement!</t>
I wish I could see a picture of her beauties. They sound amazing

2005: 21 years old - 36DD (170 lbs)
2008: 24 years old - 38E (210 lbs)
2009: 25 years old - 40G (pregnancy) (260 lbs)
2010: 26 years old - 38J (breastfeeding) (230 lbs)
2014: 30 years old - 40F (sagging) (245 lbs)
2016: 32 years old - 34DDD (deflated and saggy) (175 lbs)

In just over a decade she's about where she started, but nowhere near as tight, firm, and high. Those breastfeeding days were glorious. She had hyper-lactation and would sometimes pump like half a gallon a day. They were always leaking, soaking through bras and tops. She hated it but there was nothing hotter than her breasts pouring milk all over me when she was on top. Now she's lost a lot of weight and they are really odd, lots of extra skin, lots of sag, they look like almost completely deflated balloons.

Trying to get pregnant again. After success or failure she's agreed to BIG implants to get the size, volume, and perkiness back and more.
Those are beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2017-09-23-23h01m08s511.png
    vlcsnap-2017-09-23-23h01m08s511.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 233
My XGF from 20 yrs back started in a 38C when we first started dating, after starting birth control they grew, when we broke up after 6 years she was a 38DDD. Loved buying her bras at Lane Bryant and watching her in the changing room.

this shot/bra 38H while measuring to be a J cup
What a gorgeous sight to behold. Wish I could see her without the bra but I’ll be happy with this wonderful picture for now

My XGF from 20 yrs back started in a 38C when we first started dating, after starting birth control they grew, when we broke up after 6 years she was a 38DDD. Loved buying her bras at Lane Bryant and watching her in the changing room.

Birth control does wonders.

The bras can get expensive, but I never complained having to pay to get a bigger size.

Why’d you break up with her?

Found out she'd have guys over while I was working nights. Not much patience for that.

My present wife is 40DD at least :)
Oh that sucks that she’d do that. Super messed up! Glad to hear you were able to get an upgrade in your current wife.

Oh that sucks that she’d do that. Super messed up! Glad to hear you were able to get an upgrade in your current wife.
Thanks, at some point I'll dig thru my old backup drive, think I have some pics of the xgf.

Been trying to talk the wife into inducing lactation. Think she's slowly coming around.

Thanks, at some point I'll dig thru my old backup drive, think I have some pics of the xgf.

Been trying to talk the wife into inducing lactation. Think she's slowly coming around.
Cool! Sounds awesome! Looking forward to seeing more great pictures that I can add to my personal collection Lol

Ive talked about this somewhere on this site in the past. Anyway met my wife when we were in college. She is/was an athlete, very fit and all. 36c or so, Not huge or anything but not bad considering. Then I saw some pics and met her family and was like oh hey now, they were all tall too but had much bigger boobs. Eventually we got married had kids, and the ups and downs of life. These days were back to working out and all so she isnt at he biggest for sure these days. As a result of the weight loss (35 pounds or so) she got a bunch of new stuff over the holidays. She was fitted into a 40F or 38G. The cool part is she was never "big" growing up so she doesnt have all those memories messing up her mind. She went d+ in her 20s and has always been pretty happy abotu having them and showing them off :)

Was 38JJ in her early 20s, 40K when I met her in her early 30s, was 42N at one point since, now about 40K

Only 5 years. Went from an F to a J cup, she recently measured at a 34K... She's pretty slim tho, her waist can fit into a size 6.

Quite the hourglass

48-28-45

I'm hoping that she gains a few cup sizes once she gets pregnant.
Jesus, look at those measurements!

Wife went from an E to an I in 4 years, but I think she's bigger, because she spills out of her bras

Wife went from an E to an I in 4 years, but I think she's bigger, because she spills out of her bras
Well if they spill out of her bras then pour some in a glass and send it to me. Sounds like a win -win situation lol